Thirteen: Phase Six-Going Green

Chapter Thirteen: Phase Six-Going Green

The next day, Benji and Nick thought it would be great if we all hung out on the beach. I decided to wear my army green bikini high waisted bathing suit. Skylar wore a floral print ruffled high waisted bikini.

The guys had off their shirts and just swim trunks on and boy did they look great especially Nick with his chiseled abs and tattoos. Benji didn't have as many tattoos nor as chiseled a chest and abs, but he still looked good I had to admit.

"Hey girls, you look great," Benji said.

"Yeah especially this one here," Nick said picking me up and swinging me around with a kiss. I swooned as he did this. "Remember when I said I would take you scuba diving."

"Yeah."

"Well today is that day. Come on!" He ran down towards the water where the scuba instructors were.

We put on our scuba diving gear and each took turns going down. It was so totally cool. Seeing all the fish and coral reefs as well as all the other sea life was just indescribable. It made me feel closer to Nick to do something he loved to do.

Afterwards we retired on a boat that Nick said was his father's.

"That was so cool. We have to do it again sometime." I said excitedly as I got onto the boat. I was the last one on.

"Yeah we definitely do," Nick said, starting to steer the boat.

Skylar and Benji were sitting very close to one another, almost kissing. I tried not to pay attention to them and wondered why the hell it was bothering me so much.

"Nick I just want to give you something." I said and went in to kiss him. When he kissed me it was great but I realized it wasn't like how Benji kissed me.

When we stopped, he said, "That was perhaps, the best kiss I've had ever."

I looked to see that Benji and Skylar were kissing and it boiled my blood.

"Yeah it was indeed," I lied.

What had I done?