Chapter 2.2 - A Tempting Invitation

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad smile as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for the two of them to arrive this early. It's been one week since school has started, and the two of them would always arrive right before the bell rang.

As for me, after I started arriving at school earlier in the morning, I started to engage in more conversations with my classmates. I've started to get along with them quite well...

Is what they would say.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to this day so much I could barely sleep!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I mean girls, I mean girls in swimsuits!"

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. It was obvious that the two Class D perverts would be looking forward to this day. They couldn't even hide their rabid excitement from the girls, who all looked at them in disgust and backed away from them.

"Hey, Professor! Come here for a sec!"

"Uh, you called?"

A chubby boy, apparently nicknamed "The Professor," approached them slowly. If I remembered correct, his name was Sotomura Hideo.

"Show us the spreadsheet. Let's bet on the girls' breast sizes!"

They really are the lowest of the bunch.

Not only are they spending their points like there's no tomorrow, they're also using them to bet on the girl's breast size. They were getting blatantly excited over this. The girls around the classroom looked at them like they were dirt.

********

"All right! The pool!"

After lunch had ended, it was time for swimming class. The moment Ike and the others had been waiting so long for finally arrived. Ike leapt up and headed with the others toward the indoor pool.

I followed them to the locker room and they all started changing. Sudou promptly removed his uniform, showing off his physique. He'd built up his body through his years of playing basketball. In comparison to students like Ike or Yamauchi, he certainly was in incredible shape. I took a trip to the bathroom before changing, leaving Sudou and the others enough time to change and head toward the pool.

After I finished changing, I head out of the locker room. The water in the fifty-meter pool was crystal clear, it reminded me of the one in the White Room. The temperature was just right, so it was the perfect environment to swim.

Ike looked around, sniffling the air like a dog.

"What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?"

"They take a while to change, so they're probably not ready," I decided to say. It's about time they calm themselves down instead of letting their horniness do the talking.

"Come on, Ayanokouji, aren't you interested in seeing the girls in swimsuits? You are a boy, right?" Yamauchi said.

"I am a boy, but I'm not a pervert."

"I agree with Ayanokouji, you guys are taking it way too far," Sudou agreed.

"Wow! It's so spacious! It's so much bigger than the pool at my junior high school!"

A few moments later, a girl's voice could be heard. Ike and Yamauchi looked back as if they were about to strike. However, their wishes were dashed by an unexpected turn of events.