Chapter 3.2 - Two Sides Of The Same Coin

Horikita proposed to organize a meeting to discuss the arrangements that she had come up with. I took the lead in inviting them to my room so that we could talk in peace.

We only created the group chat yesterday, and Horikita had already come up with the arrangements of the study groups.

When everyone arrived, she told us our group, and, honestly, she did a great job. The groups she made actually made sense.

For example, in my group, I had Hasebe and Sakura, who were good friends, as well as Sudou and Miyake, who were somewhat friends, but definitely shared common attributes. Since I was supposed to also take care of Yamauchi and Ike, Horikita decided to only put four other people in my group. She was surprisingly mindful when coming up with these groups.

Also, in Hirata's group, there was Karuizawa'a friend group, which also made sense. Karuizawa and Hirata had started dating only a little while after the beginning of high school. However, to be honest, I doubt it is a true relationship.

We then discussed how we would go about things. We decided that for the first study session, we will evaluate the other students with a self-made problem sheet. Starting from there, each student will undertake personal training, and each tutor will have to prepare individual worksheets for everyone in their group.

The meeting had ended, so everyone left my room.

"Thanks for letting us use your room, Ayanokouji," Hirata said.

"Yeah, this was a really productive meeting," Horikita said.

The others agreed.

"See you tomorrow, Ayanokouji!" Kushida was the last one to leave my room.

However, I quickly realized she had forgotten her phone on my desk.

Her room was in a different building than mine, so I quickly followed her to give her back her phone, until she stopped at a dark place.

I stopped as well and instinctively hid behind a tree.

"I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!" she screamed.

Was that really... Kushida?

She seemed like a completely different person. So that's her dark side, huh?

I immediately decided to record with my own phone. I simply couldn't miss an opportunity like this.

"Screw you, Horikita! You think you're so cool and all, you think you're so great just because you're pretty... go to hell! And those perverts, who do they think they are?! Disgusting creatures, ogling at the sight of girls, I wish they all die! And to those girls that act all girly and all, nobody likes you either, bitch! I ha-"

At this moment, Kushida's phone I had in my hand made a sound. She had received a notification.

Talk about bad timing.

"What? Who's there?"

I guess there's no way around it.

"It's me, Ayanokouji. You forgot your phone at my pl-"

"Did you hear?" she suddenly rushed over to me and grabbed her phone.

"Would you believe me if I said I didn't?"

"If you tell anyone about this, you'll pay."

"I won't do that, they wouldn't believe me anyway."

"Tch... why did I have to forget my phone."

"Kushida... why do you hate Horikita?"

"That's none of your business."

"Is it because she came from the same middle school as you?"