Chapter 10.4 - To Live Life

As I entered Class A's classroom, all eyes were on me.

"As voted by the majority, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now officially a Class A student. Do your best to make the student council president feel welcome," Mashima-sensei said.

The whole class was looking at me. Were they expecting an introduction?

"Hello everyone. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I hope we can get along."

"From now on, Kiyotaka and I will lead the class," Arisu said, "I assume you have no objections regarding the matter."

I looked around the classroom, but one thing caught my attention. Where was Katsuragi? Did they expel him?

There were two empty seats. I assumed one seat belonged Arisu, and the other belonged to Katsuragi, did he get expelled, or did he transfer classes?

"Regarding the Majority Vote Special Exam, please wait in the classroom until all classes finish the exam. Then, the results will be projected on the screen," Mashima-sensei said.

"Sensei, I would like to rearrange some seats," Arisu said.

I ended up in the back of the class, next to the window, the same seat as always. To my right was Arisu, she was my new seatmate. In front of me was Hashimoto, and next to him was Kamuro. These were the new seats arrangements that Arisu paid for.

I sat down at my new seat and the class patiently waited for the results announcement.

"Welcome, King. It's about time you joined us."

"Thanks Hashimoto."

"Kiyotaka, it seems like my prediction was correct fufufu."

One may ask, what happened? Did Arisu pay 20 million points to bring me to Class A?

No. Motion #6 wasn't the last question. After that question, there was another one, the final motion.

Motion #7: Transfer in a student from another class for a cost of 100 class points?
• Yes
• No

A class cannot transfer in a student who recently transferred or who was previously in the class.

Arisu made her class vote for 'Yes'.

She then made the class vote for me.

Since Motion #7 was the last question, the exam ended straight after, confirming my transfer.

Even if Arisu was a little bit late and Class D had finished voting for me, it wouldn't have mattered because all transfers and expulsions become official only after the exam ends. Class D still had one question left, so I would still have time.

"It seems like it all went to plan," I said.

"I still don't understand you creeps," Kamuro muttered.

"Don't say that, Masumi. Now that Kiyotaka is in our class, look forward to working for him. You too, Hashimoto."

"Yes, Princess."

"Ugh. Okay."

"What's with that tone, Masumi? Not looking forward to working for none other than the student council president?"