Chapter 26: The Alluring Maid

**Slightly Sexual Content Ahead. Skip Chapter if Sensitive To Such**

It had been almost a week since the clerk had given Zelda the old maid outfit. To not much surprise, she had been able to avoid wearing it, adamantly declaring that there wasn't any reason to try something so bold during her usual work week. Though this excuse was able to satisfy Prima and Celessa for the past few days, with Zelda's off time now rapidly approaching (and with her being unable to come up with any other idea to get Link's eyes back on her), trying on the outfit had become unavoidable. With the current work day coming to a close, Prima practically dragged Zelda into her room with the outfit in hand, with Celessa eagerly awaiting their return in the dining hall with a mug of milk in hand.

"Okay!" Prima called out, dashing excitedly into the hall. Celessa, who had decided to run through the gear in her backpack as she waited, looked up from her mess on the table with sparkling eyes. "She's got it on."

"You actually managed to get her to wear it?" she asked.

"It took a lot of convincing, but I did manage," Prima grinned before turning back to the doorway. "Come on, Zelda! Come show Celessa how cute you look!"

"Do I really have to?" Zelda called out from the lobby.

"Come on, Princess!" Celessa yelled back excitedly, practically jumping in her seat. "Show yourself!"

After a light groan, Zelda slowly stepped into the dining hall. The ends of the dark dress billowed above her ankles while the white apron gave a little jump every time she lifted her feet. The frills on the straps of the apron waved as she walked, along with the loose headpiece in her hair. Celessa's eyes (and Prima's even though she had already seen) lit up at the sight.

"You're so pretty!" she cried as Zelda stopped in front of the table.

"Isn't she?" Prima asked with pride.

Despite their enthusiasm, the woman in question couldn't seem to match their tone.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this..." she mumbled with reddened cheeks as she looked down at herself.

"And there she goes, complaining as usual," Prima sighed. "You said it yourself, Zelda; you don't have a better idea, so why are you having such a hard time giving this a try?"

"Because this is embarrassing," Zelda complained. "Why do you have this dress in the first place, Prima?"

"It's an old uniform that used to be worn here," Prima said. "A very old uniform, but from what I see, it's still in great shape."

"Speaking of shape, it feels a little tight around the waist..." Zelda muttered.

"It accentuates your curves. That's a good thing, especially with hips like yours," Prima said. "Besides that, how do you feel?"

"Hot... and like I'm having a hard time breathing," Zelda described uncomfortably as she deepened her breaths.

"Are you really that nervous?" Prima asked.

"I'm not entirely sure... Maybe?" she answered, feeling her face burning. "Is this really the best option?"

"Princess, do you really have that big of a problem with Link seeing you in such a state?" Celessa chimed in. "Aren't you guys in love? Don't you want to be able to show that you can do things for him too? What's wrong with giving him a little service?"

"You do seem to have a bit more of an issue with this than I thought you would," Prima added. "I thought you said you wanted Link to look at you."