~ Chapter One ~

She looked at the man laying on the ground, fresh blood seeping from his shirt. He wasn't fully dead yet, no. He was lying there suffering, but she didn't care to put him out of his misery, he'd be dying soon anyway. He fucked her over so this is what he deserved.

Y/n kicked his almost lifeless body before walking away. The girl wasn't sure what to do now her ex was partially dead so she wandered through the back alleyways.

This is what always happened. She'd get cheated on, dumped, berated, hurt, abused even, but she always made sure she got her revenge.

Almost as if she were karma herself. I mean she was slick enough to be.

Any boy that broke up with her, she'd break them. Torcher them, then let them die, taking their life away.

Y/n's phone started buzzing, taking her away from her thoughts. She looked at who was calling, it was her mother.

"Hello." She answered.

"Where are you y/n?! I've been trying to call you for the past Damn hour!" Her mom yelled into the phone. "You better have not been out with your boyfriend! I'm not going to have a baby in my house-"

"Mama calm down. We broke up, ok? He cheated on me with two different girls, I just couldn't handle it."

The h/c haired girl heard her mom slam a cupboard shut. "I swear if one more policeman shows up at this house your out!"

"Mama it's not my fucking fault!"

"Not your fault Huh?! You've had 10 boyfriends now and all of them WENT MISSING!"

"Mama I don't know why they do! Ok!" She sighed as she walked down the street. "I'm not in charge of them after we break up!"

"I know you've got something to do with their disappearance!!!" The girl heard a door being slammed from her mother's end.

"But would you really testify against your daughter mama? Food stamps~" she chuckled as her mom let out an annoyed sigh of frustration.

"I'm not going to say anything if they come again alright?! If they figure out it's you I'm not doin anythin to help you!"

"Yea yea mama." She looked at the time on her phone. "Ah, I need to go mama! See you when I get home! Love you!!!"

"Fuck off."

She hung up the phone and chuckled. That woman would do anything for free money. Even if it's killing her own husband.

Her mom would never admit it but the facts were there, she killed y/n's father. Y/n wasn't ever exactly sure why but she was pretty adamant it was for money.

Lost in thought y/n bumped into someone. She looked up at the person, it was a boy wearing bandages and black clothes, he had brown hair and one brown eye that was showing.

"Whoops, sorry dude."

"Whatever.." he muttered as he kept on walking.

She finally made it to the place she needed to be after walking who knew how long. She looked up at the tall building, always rumored to be the port mafia headquarters.

She did research on the port mafia for quite a while. Making sure she knew if this was the place, who the boss is, so on so forth.

She walked inside the building and up to one of the guards. "I want to talk to Mori."

The guard laughed. "Are you serious?! Your just a teenage girl! What business would you have with him?" Next thing you knew he was on the ground grasping at his throat.

"Guess your right, I'm just a teenage girl..." she smiled at the man on the ground, his face now turning red.

"What do we have here?"

The girl turned around to see him, the one and only Ogai Mori. "What a coincidence." She muttered out.

Mori smiled. "Are you the reason one of my men is on the floor?"

"I - Uh..." y/n chuckled as she stopped your ability. "I was the reason, sorry sir."

"Hmmm... what an amazing ability you have." Mori walked to the man, inspecting him, making sure he could breathe. "What is your name?" He looked up at y/n.

You held out your hand which Mori reluctantly shook. "L/n y/n. But I go by y/n."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ogai Mori."

"I know." She smiled knowingly at the man.

"You want to join the port mafia I'm guessing."

"Bingo."

Mori shook his head with a smiled on his face. "Nearly killing one of my men is a unique way of getting my attention."

"Haha... sorry about that. But he did insult me and that's not something I would let happen myself."

Mori chuckled. "You seem to be a very strong girl." He stopped for a minute to think. "Have you heard of Chuuya Nakahara?"

Y/n nodded her head. "Yes sir, I have. He's the boy who controls gravity..."

"I'll put you under his supervision, I would put you under Dazai's but... he already has his own little problem. How does that sound?"

"You're excepting me that easy?"

"Your very strong y/n, otherwise I wouldn't. I just hope you don't want to kill me to take my place. So, do you accept?"

"Y-ya!" Y/n smiled brightly.

"Welcome to the port mafia miss y/n. Come in tomorrow, won't you?" He smirked as he held out his hand.

"Yes sir." She shook his hand excitedly before skipping out of the port mafia.

Joining was easier than she initially thought it'd be.

As y/n walked her phone started ringing. She took it out of her pocket and answered.

"Hey mama."

"You fucking ratchet bitch! The cops are at my house right fucking now! Get the fuck home now! We all know you killed that dumb fucking boy! You're going to jail!"

Y/n let out a small laugh. "Guess you're not going to be getting those food stamps anymore mama." She said walking into an alleyway. "Let's be honest here, you killed dad before my 6th birthday, we were low on money... it was the only way?

"I would never-"

"Mama this is your fault. You are the worst in this family. Why else would I be soo fucked up?! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know."

With that, she hung up. Her mom was finally going to, somewhat, get what she deserved. But... she was now homeless.

✦ ✦ ✦

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it so far, I tried my best😌
Cya next chapter
-The One and Only Auther ✌️🏻🌿