~ Chapter Seventeen ~

"No!" She yelled as she ran down the dark alleyway. Her clothes were ripped and were a bit burnt. Running from a crime scene wasn't fun. "Mama!!" She screamed, running through the front door.

She ran through the house in search of her mother but she was nowhere to be found.

"Shit! She was inside! No..."

"Who was inside?" Y/n's mom asked. "And why are your clothes all fucked up? Those were donations!"

"Holy shit... your alive..."

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?"

"You weren't in the hospital!"

"I was on lunch break. Now, will you tell me what happened?!"

"I-it's nothing... the hospital burned down..."

"DID YOU DO THAT?!" Y/n's mom grabbed her belt and y/n went running. "You little BITCH!"

Y/n sat up, her heart was racing. "Is this going to be a recurring thing?" She asked herself. To her left Chuuya was peacefully sleeping and to her right was a shirtless Dazai.

"Morning beautiful!" He smiled, his eyes switching over to y/n for a brief second before looking back to his suicide book. "What were you dreaming about?"

"My mom."

"That sucks... Did you know you can die by a coconut?"

"You're very comforting..."

Dazai chuckled and held his arm out, motioning for y/n to lay with him. She laid down and in return Dazai put his book down. He wrapped both of his arms around y/n and started humming.

"What is that song?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

He smiled before singing quietly and gently. "You can't do a double suicide just by yourself~" y/n just shook her head earning a laugh from Dazai. "Would you ever consider committing with me?"

Y/n thought for a second. "Maybe..." y/n shrugged. "But it's not just you that I have. I also have Chu... I don't want to be selfish..."

Dazai sighed. "I guess I don't understand. Why care for anyone else's feelings? Can there be anyone you'll care that much for?"

"Obviously there can be someone you truly care for. I care for you and Chuuya. I guess you haven't found that person yet..."

"Or maybe he hasn't realized what he has yet." Chuuya yawned as he stretched his limbs. "You guys can't possibly be quiet for a minute, can you?"

"Nope! Sorryyy Chuuuyyaaa!" Dazai laughed.

"Oh shut up! Why we're you talking about suicide in the first place?! Don't you dare give y/n any ideas!"

"Well, it seems to me that y/n had these ideas on her own so stop blaming me!"

"Well, you're just feeding into the ideas! You'll end up with her killing herself and neither of us gets to have her presence anymore!"

"Can y'all be quiet for like a minute?" Y/n closed her eyes and felt Chuuya lay his head on her chest and his arm across her abdomen. "My two favorite boys cuddling me... couldn't get better." Y/n giggled.

"It'd get better if Dazai left."

"Nuh Uh! It was perfect before you came and joined us!"

"I told y'all to shut up..."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

✦ ✦ ✦