~ Chapter Five ~

Y/n entered the bar with Dazai, it was almost completely empty, except for the bartender and a man sitting at the bar. He had reddish-brown hair and he wore a tan coat.

The man looked over at you and Dazai. "Hey, Dazai."

"Hey, Odasaku!" Dazai waved excitedly.

"Who's that?" The man asked, pointing at y/n.

"This is Chuuya's new mentee! Her name is l/n y/n! I'm in charge of her for the whole week!" Dazai smiled as he flopped himself onto the chair beside the man.

"Nice to meet you l/n. I'm Oda." he got up and held out his hand for the girl to shake which she did.

"You can just call me y/n. I don't do the formalities."

"Well nice to meet you then y/n."

She sat down alongside Dazai as the bartender came out of the back. "Ah, Dazai! The usual?"

"Yes, please! Oh, and is there any chance you can add bleach this time?"

"Nope, all out sadly!" the bartender chuckled. "And what about you young lady?"

"How does that always happen..." muttered Dazai before realizing what the bartender asked. "She'll have the same as me!"

"Dazai! That is pure alcohol!" The girl glared at him. "I can't drink that!!"

"Oh calm down! I told you! They don't ID you here." The boy chuckled.

The bartender put the glass in front of y/n. This was a bad idea. She took a sip and it was the worst shit she had ever tasted, she immediately spit it out earning a laugh from the three men in the room with her.

"Why... Why would anyone drink this?.." she questioned. The bartender gave her a strawberry marble soda that she chugged, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

"You'll like it when you're older." Oda took a swig of his drink.

"I doubt that..." She continued drinking her soda as Dazai babbled on for who knows how long about killing himself. He even found a great new book about painless ways to kill yourself.

Chuuya told y/n about Dazai being suicidal but she didn't know it was to this extent.

"Hey y/n!" Dazai spun to be facing her. She hummed in response. "I dare you to drink that whole glass!" he pointed at your untouched drink.

"No."

"I'll give you ¥10000."

She grabbed the glass and quickly chugged it. "Fuck that's horrible!" She put the glass down. "Where's my money?"

"Don't have it."

The girl deadpanned. "Fuck you."

"I promise I'll give it to you later y/n-chann!"

"Dazai... How much have you drank?"

"Not that much y/n-channnnn~ you're pretty y/n-chan! Oh! Do you want to commit a double suicide with me?" he pipped up.

Oda rolled his eyes. "Dazai that's so stupid. You can't just go around asking people to commit double suicide with you."

"Aww but it's not just anyone! It's y/n-chan! She's so pretty!"

Y/n giggled, feeling her face warm up. She was definitely blushing. "I may want to kill myself but I'm not doing it with you Dazai."

"Awwww but dying alone is so depressing!"

"Who cares. Dying is dying."

"Bartender! Another glass pl-ease!"

"I think it's time you go home Dazai." Oda stood up.