~ Chapter Nineteen ~

"Dammit! You let her go?!" Ren yelled, anger filled him, his love, she was gone. She was gone, and it was all Mukami's fault.

"Mukami..." Ren growled.

"No! No! I didn't I swear!" Sweat dripped down Mukami's face, he was terrified for his life. He had nothing to live for yet he still wanted to live.

"Where is she then? And why is the fucking window open? Huh?!"

Tears ran down the man's face. "Please just let me go! I don't care if you tell everyone what I did!! Just let me go..." he sobbed.

"You are a waste of time. So fucking pathetic and weak. You're even crying and begging for your life. That's just sad..." Ren took out a knife and plunged it into Mukami's chest.

The man fell to the ground and let out a pitiful scream. "AHG-" in a matter of seconds y/n was upstairs, witnessing the sad scene.

Ren turned to his love. "I will not let anyone get close to you. Including this douchbag." Ren had blood splattered on him, he had a deranged look plastered on his face.

Without another word, he jumped out the window and ran. He ran into the woods and hid behind a tree so he could also watch without being seen.

Minutes later they all came walking out. The brown-haired boy was holding the redhead, and y/n was holding onto the brown-haired boy's jacket for dear life.

Ren watched as the brown-haired boy Turned to the girl and asked her something. Ren filled with rage as he saw his y/n with these random men.

"Fuck. Y/n... You know your mine..." he muttered out. He couldn't help the jealousy growing inside of him.

By now a few Port Mafia cars pulled up to the building. Some men got out and helped get the redhead into the back seat.

The brown-haired one turned to some of the Port Mafia men and told them to do something. They did as asked and went inside the house. Then the brown-haired helped y/n into the car. The door closed and the car started driving away.

At the back of the house, Ren could see Suzuki limping out as fast as he could. Ren thought the man was dead, but obviously not.

Ren ducked behind the trees as he followed Suzuki. When Suzuki stopped pathetically limping away he fell against a tree. He let out a grunt as he slid down to the ground.

"Who would've thought... I thought you died."

"My ability... Remember?" he coughed, spewing blood.

"The ability that's supposed to stop death? Yet Mukami is dead in my room."

"Let's be honest..." he wheezed. "I was never going to use my ability on that useless ass... To ever think you wanted to share that beauty with him."

"To have ever thought I'd share her with any of you. You failed the plan."

"Oh shut up..." he sighed, closing his eyes.

"Get up, we need to get going."

"Shut up," Ren told the man in front of him.

"I just think it'd be really nice if you thought of y/n's little friends in advance. Or maybe you did think of them, you're just fucking stupid..."