~ Chapter Thirteen ~

I drew Fusae and I'd just like to say the sketch looked way better😭 My computer also fucked up the skin color, it was supposed to be a bit pinker!

Also I colored her outfit twice and couldn't decide which I liked better so y'all can decide and go with that😭😭😭
~Enjoy Chapter Thirteen~

✦ ✦ ✦

She entered the dark cold room. The young girl's head was drooping down. She looked hopeless and weak.

"Good morning Fusae~"

The young girl lifted her head to look at y/n. She looked sickly, her skin was now pale and she had dark circles under her eyes.

"What do you want?" She croaked out, even her voice sounded sickly.

"Today we're going to get you on Mori's good side then you can have a position in the Port Mafia!" Y/n giggled as she walked behind Fusae's chair and took the chains off her wrists. "I'm going to trust you not to do any stupid shit."

"I don't want to leave this room."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Ren might see me. Then he'll take me... I don't want to go back!"

Y/n laughed. "He won't. We're just having a little shopping trip, ok? We can take one of my friends to make you feel better."

"One of the ones that hurt me?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at Fusae. "Haha no... but before you get to meet him. Let's take you back to my apartment to get you cleaned up!"

Fusae stood up shakily, her legs were weak from sitting for so long. Y/n grabbed onto her arm to balance her and help her walk out of the dark room. She slowly walked Fusae to the elevator and pushed a button.

"I'm going to warn you in advance. Dazai and Chuuya are at my apartment currently so don't get startled, ok?"

"Alright..."

The door to the elevator opened letting y/n and Fusae walked out. As they entered the hall with y/n's apartment they could already hear yelling. Y/n giggled as they got closer and closer to the apartment.

"THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

"Oh I'm Chuuya and I know everything!"

"I WISH YOU'D JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!"

"Awww how thoughtful Chuuya!"

Y/n opened the door to see Dazai standing on her bed and Chuuya pointing a gun at him. "What are you guys doing?"

They turned to the girls at the same time, as if they were in sink. Dazai jumped down from the bed and took the gun from Chuuya. "Nothing." He put the gun down and smiled.

"I didn't know you were coming back..." Chuuya said rubbing the back of his head. "I thought you were just going to take that girl to Mori."

"I want her to look nice first. I didn't think I'd come back to see y'all acting like kids... holy shit." She rolled her eyes and walked Fusae into the apartment.

She sat the girl down on the bed before spinning around and looking for her first aid kit. She quickly found it then she started looking for a rag. She wet the rag and brought it over, along with the first aid, to Fusae.

She started wiping the blood off her face. For any cuts that would bleed after getting wiped off, y/n would put a bandage on. After a few minutes, her face was cleaned up, but there were still more cuts scattered around her body.