~ Chapter Twelve ~

"Knock knock." A familiar voice was heard from the doorway. Y/n spun around quickly to see Chuuya and Dazai standing there. They looked pissed.

Y/n jumped up and smiled at the boys. "You came!" a tear rolled down her face. "Help me please!" Chuuya went rushing over to y/n whilst Dazai stayed leaning against the door.

Chuuya grabbed the chains restricting y/n's writs and broke them. Once freed y/n threw her arms around Chuuya and he swooped her up.

"You think it'll be that easy just to come in and take my y/n?" Ren stood up, he had a terrifying smile on his face. "You think I wasn't planning on you guys coming?!" he laughed.

"Little Mukami and Suzuki have another secret here. They both possess abilities! Suzuki can keep one alive even if they are in a fatal condition! And Mukami can make this hole building inescapable."

"Inescapable?" Chuuya glared at the man. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Youll find out~"

"This is ridiculous." Chuuya turned and started walking out with y/n. He walked past Dazai and into the main room where the door was supposed to be. "What the..."

Dazai looked back at Chuuya and y/n. He stayed in the same place in the doorway with the same expression. Then he turned back to Ren.

"I told you. You can't leave." with the blink of an eye all the windows were gone too.

"Shit," Chuuya muttered. He put y/n down and started banging against the walls. Even with his ability he could only make a dent in the now un-breakable walls.

"Dazai knew..." y/n whispered to Chiuya. "He knew something like this would happen..."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Look at him."

"Golly gosh. Wow. You guys have us beat. Guess we have no choice but to surrender." Dazai stood up straight. "I'd just like to know one thing... You did your research, about me and Chuuya, correct?"

Ren let out a pathetic laugh. "Suzuki did. He reported everything he found out about you and the gravity wielder."

"So I'm assuming you know about what exactly Chuuya's ability is called?"

"Easy. It's called... For the Tainted Sorrow."

"What all can it do?"

"He can control gravity."

Dazai smirked as he tilted his head down. Even Ren's little men knew that something big was about to go down. "Chuuya." Dazai glanced at the redhead.

"What?" he looked confused before his eyes widened. "No! What if y/n gets hurt-"

"I promise to keep her safe." Dazai walked over and took y/n into his arms.

Chuuya sighed as he started taking off his gloves, one finger at a time. Just like that lines appeared on his body, and he acted as if he wasn't him anymore. A big ball of what looked like a black hole appeared in Chuuya's hand. Without warning, he started throwing the black balls left and right.