~ Chapter Ten ~

"Chu Chu train Chuuya. The Chu Chu train! Chu Chu Chu~ Chuuyaaaaaa~ the Chu Chu train!" Y/n sang her little jingle as she and Chuuya rode in a Port Mafia car.

"Stop calling me Chu Chu train Chuuya."

"But-"

"Just stop." He shook his head. Y/n rolled her eyes, now she was banned from singing her favorite song. She looked outside, watching the trees go by.

She and Chuuya were supposed to be picking up some important documents for Mori. The people that were giving them asked to meet out in the woods.

It felt like a trap, even Mori thought it was, but those documents were important so important that y/n and Chuuya weren't allowed to know what they were.

"So, how was your valentines date with Dazai?" Chuuya asked making y/n look at him. He turned to the window but it didn't stop y/n from seeing that he was a bit angry.

"Chuuya, what's wrong?"

Chuuya turned to her, trying his best to seem fine. "Nothing. I just want to know what happened."

"Ya right, Mr. Jealous. First of all, I didn't see it as a date but you do you boo. Second of all, we just hung out on the rooftop. But something gives me the idea Dazai was telling you shit."

"You two kissed?"

Y/n's eyes went wide and she started laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. "Holy fuck-" she gasped for air before laughing again.

Chuuya's face went red. "STOP LAUGHING!"

"Dude- You are jealous!" Y/n stopped laughing at looked at Chuuya, a small smile infected her face. "We didn't kiss Chuuya. The most that happened was him caring me back to my room cause I fell asleep."

"Hmph." Chuuya crossed his arms and looked out the window. "You don't have to make fun of me. It's just that, if he did kiss you, it'd be super inappropriate because he's your superior."

"I'm fine with being unprofessional!" Dazai laughed as he backed off the girl. "No doubt that Chuuya is fine with it too; he just has to mellow out a bit."

Y/n giggled. "Dazai's right you just need to mellow out."

"What?! What does that mean?!" Chuuya turned to y/n. His face was very close to hers, in a swift move y/n leaned in and pecked the boy on the lips.

"There. You got a kiss, and Dazai didn't. Happy?"

Chuuya looked back out the window without another word, trying to hide the fact he was flustered.

Y/n could hear the driver laugh quietly in the front, she scooted up a bit so the driver could hear her if she whispered. "Why ya laughing?"

"It's nothing Miss. Just that you are the perfect person to be around Chuuya."

Y/n giggled. "Why thank you." She sat back and resumed looking out of the window.

Obviously, the driver had known Chuuya for a while, he had time to watch Chuuya's behavior since he sometimes drove the boy around. So perhaps he was right, y/n was the right person for the job.

The car finally stopped at a log cabin deep in the woods. Y/n got out and started stretching before noticing the nice-looking cabin. "Holy shit, they wanted to meet here?"

Chuuya walked around the car to y/n. "It's a rental. They didn't want us coming to any of their buildings."

"Makes you wonder what they're up to..." then she got a feeling of uneasiness. There were eyes on her, but no one was around. "Let's hurry..."