~ 💝Chapter Nine💝 ~

Art by: @_mizueki on Twitter

Y/n walked down the street. She wasn't even paying attention to where she was going.

It was Valentine's Day. The one day of the year that makes people feel the most lonely. She did spend five valentines while in relationships. But none of them felt truly special. They probably never would in her eyes.

"Y/n."

Y/n heard a familiar voice approaching her. She spun around to see Chuuya. He was smiling, holding a small bouquet of roses.

"What's all that for?" the girl smiled coyly, expecting the flowers to be for her and she was correct. Chuuya held them out, a small tint of blush covering his cheeks

Y/n took the flowers happily. "Thank you Chu!" she smiled. "I didn't know you were planning on getting me flowers! I would've done something for you..."

"It's fine. You don't need to do anything special for me. I just knew you've had a rough time lately. I wanted to make today a bit special."

As the words came out of Chuuya's mouth y/n blushed. She didn't think Chuuya would ever think to be kind.

"Thank you so much." she smiled softly. "I don't know what I would do without you and Dazai." she let out a small giggle.

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "Let's go on a picnic?"

"Oh! Why?"

He mumbled something under his breath before grabbing y/n's hand. "Come on," he said stubbornly as he pulled y/n along.

He dragged her until they ended up at a small apartment complex. He went to a door, unlocked it, and took y/n inside. The place was very neat and clean. But by the looks of it, the landlord didn't care all that much about the apartments looking nice.

The floors creaked each time she took a step. "Your apartment?"

"Yea," Chuuya said grabbing out some ingredients.

"It's very nice!" y/n smiled. "Not to mention more than one room." the girl looked around the apartment. There was one main room with a kitchen and living room, a bedroom, and a nicely sized bathroom. "Lucky bastard..."

"What kind of sandwiches do you like?"

"Any. I like food in general. Oooh, but it'd be cool if we had fruit sandwiches!"

"I don't have the stuff for that..." Chuuya sighed.

"I can go buy them while you finish making the rest of the food!" y/n smiled excitedly as she put her hand on the doorknob. "What's your favorite food, and drink?"

"You probably wouldn't be able to find most of my favorite foods. But I do like wine, the expensive kind."

"Too bad I don't have much money. I also know you are quite the lightweight so Im not going to get anything too strong."