▲ Handwriting ▲

》Since handwriting represents a pattern of our psychology expressed through symbols on a page, these symbols are as unique as a person's DNA.

》The science of analyzing handwriting styles for personality traits is called graphology, and this practice has been around since the days of Aristotle.

》Today, it's used for many purposes, such as understanding health and criminal investigations.

》Everything about your handwriting, starting from a slant, margins, size, height, width, pressure, connection, or disconnection, for that matter, reveals something about your personality.

》Common Traits of those with small handwriting include:

Self Reliance

Greater Ability To Concentrate

More Likely To Be Introverted

Reserved & Reticent

Better Under/Handling Pressure

》Common Traits of those with large handwriting include:

More likely to be Extroverted

Lacks Concentration

Worry Less / Carefree

Tend To Be Restless

Like Things Done Their Way

A person with straight handwriting is withdrawn into himself and enjoys his time alone. The writer does not express emotions until they become extreme or build up over time, such as extreme anger, passion, or stress. Incidentally, such people are perfect for high-pressure jobs involving tight deadlines. In emergencies, people with straight handwriting retain their sanity and refrain from going berserk.

》People who leave normal margin space (1 inch) from the left and keep coming back to it line after line, are the ones who are attached to the roots. They value family tradition and culture and play by the rules. They respect and care for their near and dear ones. They believe in maintaining discipline and equilibrium in life.

People with narrow left margins are very attached to their origins. They will passionately talk about family, and native places and are always subconsciously pulled back into the past. They are economical and carry a sense of saving. Too narrow a left margin can indicate a person who is unable to forget the past, haunted by past, and not able to let go of them.

People who have a very wide left margin, are the ones who are not very attached to their past or their families. They have created a subconscious barrier between themselves and their past events. They do not want their present to be connected or influenced by their past in any manner.

The right margin shows a person's approach toward the future. People who have a normal right margin are bold and confident about facing the future. They are risk takers

》People with a narrow right margin are social and can also get aggressive to defend themselves. But the point to note here is that just having a good risk appetite does not guarantee success. It is necessary to take calculated risks in order to achieve the goals.

Some people have crushed right margins, which means their words seem to crash onto the right side of the paper and are not able to judge the space required for completing their sentences. Such writing indicates people who are unable to see the inevitable and do not know their limitations.

People with a wide right margin are not confident about facing the future. They have low-risk appetites owing to which they may lose umpteen opportunities in life. This fear may be because of a previous failure that has left a lasting impact on the person. This sense of failure pulls the person back whenever he tries to seek a new opportunity. People with a wide right margin are shy and introverts. Their inability to take risks can turn them into pessimists. Wavering right margin indicates the person's indecisiveness in taking up an opportunity.

People who write with wide margins on all sides are more of introvert and withdrawn and people who work well alone. They are self-centered and do not believe in taking risks and hence restrict themselves from achieving their capacity.

People who write without leaving any space for margins are workaholics who can't think beyond themselves and their priorities. This is why there is no space left on the paper which indicates they do not have any time for others in their life. They want to live life to the fullest and will always be curious about what comes next in life.

》According to graphology, the right slant in handwriting means that the writer wants to reach out to others at an emotional level, and he thinks with his heart. The rightward slant in handwriting, according to graphologist Irene Marcuse, discloses initiative, activity, and an interest in the world. When this is coupled with simplified letters, it reveals an objective mind.

》Handwriting cannot reveal the following:

Future

Gender

Age

Nationality

Race

Left or right-handedness