i.

«If we can agree to disagree, yeah, Then keep on reaching, It would get you so, High all the time»

'You Get Me So High'
The Neighbourhood

irl, msg, instagram

I always get along with all of my co-stars, but this one... this one was different. He had no interest in getting to know me or even having a conversation with me. I had spent days trying to talk to him and eventually gave up when he wasn't putting any effort into his words.

He seemed to get along with everyone else, which hurt a bit. What was it about me that was so unappealing to him? Why was he so disinterested in talking to me? And don't think for one second that it's because he likes me, because that's straight bullshit. For someone to actually develop feelings for another, they have to communicate. It can't be throughly based on looks or personality.

I'm hoping to fix our relationship once we start filming in a few weeks, but if that doesn't work, I'll give up completely. On a more happy note, I'm excited to go to North Carolina. I haven't been since I was 8 and it was such a nice experience.

Right now though, I'm trying to do this pre-algebra worksheet and it's surprisingly easy. It's only a month into the school year so the teacher is probably going easy on us. I'm not complaining, I mean, I've never had a good grade in math and 8th grade is when I need to start focusing a lot more.

*^*

Kenna 🤭
hey! I was wondering if you
wanted to hang out
tmr? maybe we can go to the
beach or smt?

Me
yeah, for sure! we can go down to
the pier around 6. I'm free then.

Kenna 🤭
sounds good.
also...
did you get that part
you were talking
about?

Me
oh yeah! I did. I don't think I
can tell you anything though. 🤐

Kenna 🤭
that's great to hear!
you deserve it more
than anything.
I gtg but ily. ❤️

Me
McKenna Grace... loves... me? 🤭
I'm flattered, really, but I'm not looking
for a relationship right now.

Kenna 🤭
get over yourself 🚩

Me
I'm kidding 😭
ily too

instagram.com

Liked by brady_hepner, beccafclarke, and 78,362 others

theblackphonemovie We're excited to announce @thecloveryoung as Sarah Winchester.

thecloveryoung excited to start filming soon! 🥳

official_miguelcazarezmora 🔥🔥🔥
  ➸ thecloveryoung pls mikey, stop using that emoji

beccafclarke i'm not fangirling, you are.
  ➸ thecloveryoung 🤭🤭

mckennagraceful so happy for her! she deserves the world. ❤️
  ➸ thecloveryoung ily kenna!

masonthamesofficial 👏👏
  ➸ thecloveryoung 🤔

user1 she's so pretty
  ➸ user2 agreed

user3 i can't wait for this movie!

a/n
i really like this story so far. sorry for the short first chapter btw, others will be longer. don't forget to vote and comment!