xviii.

«But when he loves me, I feel like I'm floating, When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody, Even when we fade eventually, I'm nothing, You will always be my favorite form of loving»

'Cloud 9'
Beach Bunny

irl, instagram, msg

Today was the premiere dinner celebration. My mom and I planned for the whole cast to have one last dinner together before everyone went their separate ways.

I had ordered a bunch of dresses and found a green and blue one that was perfect. We were eating at a semi-fancy restaurant and I wanted to look nice. My mom splurged to make me happy, so I'm going to make the most out of tonight.

Maddy and I were planning on surprising Becca with matching friendship bracelets tonight. We wanted to find a way that made us all feel close even though Becca lives on the other side of the country and decided that bracelets were cute and easy to make.

My mom and I arrived at the restaurant a bit early since she reserved a table. We brought miscellaneous gifts and decorations to make the table look nice. I had pondered on whether I should make note cards with people's names to show where they would sit but decided that it would be best to let them choose.

Tristan and was the first to arrive. He took a seat in the booth. We had reserved a table with a booth and regular chairs in case people had a preference. Not sure why it matters, but whatever.

Maddy showed up next and she sat beside Tristan. The Brady Bunch walked in together and pulled out two chairs. I was sat near the end of the table. All the moms were at a separate table nearby, observing.

Mason arrived and took the chair to my left. When Becca showed up, she took the other chair beside me. Once everyone was here and in their seats, we ordered our drinks and appetizers.

Spencer was filming those strange thirst trap tiktoks while we waited for the waitress to return. When she finally did, the ravenous Jordan began eating the chips and salsa, washing them down with a Diet Coke. "Slow down there, fella. You don't want to choke." Spencer joked.

Becca and I laughed at him referring to Jordan as "fella" and he returned a joking glare, shutting us up. "Tristan! What the heck?!" Maddy shouted. "What? What happened?" Becca asked, concerned. "He just spit his water out all over me!"

"Ew. That's nasty." Brady (R) remarked. "Dude! Here, c'mon Mads." I stood up and walked over to her end of the booth. She climbed over Tristan and we went off to find the bathroom.

"How'd it even happen?" I asked, my eyes wandering around the building. "Brady (H) made him laugh and he totally forgot I was there. Some even came out of his nose. So gross!" She shrieked, shivering in disgust. "That's Tristan for ya." We cleaned her up and returned to the group.

After we all finished eating and talking, people began to leave. Jordan was the first. We each gave him a hug and watched as he left the restaurant. "God, this is so sad." I sighed, leaning my head on Mason's shoulder as he rubbed my arm. "I know, but we'll all meet up again soon enough."

It was just Becca, Maddy, and I left. My mom had the bracelets in her purse and gave them to me. "Becca! Maddy and I made these for us." I held my hands out with the three bracelets on display. "Oh my god! They're so cute! Which one's mine?" I handed her her bracelet and we all put them on. "I need a picture!" I exclaimed, pulling out my phone.

What followed this was lots of tears and hugging. Our moms practically ripped us away from each other. We gave each other sad looks as we walked to our cars, getting farther and farther away from each other until we couldn't see one another any longer.