xxiv.

«I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it, I underestimated just who l was dealing with, She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum, She underestimated just who she was stealing from»

'Better Than Revenge'
Taylor Swift

dms, irl, instagram

isn't it such a shame hecheated on you ☹️

cheated on you ☹️

what's your deal?

im just saying sorry for
what i did

sure you are

how about we just leave
each other alone

wouldnt mason be sad
to see you're being
mean to me?

i dont care what he thinks
anymore

we should meet
to talk about it

and why in hell would i
do that??

to let me explain myself
and what happened

sure, fine

where and when?

She told me to meet her at the mall in downtown LA. When I got there, I could see her waiting by the door on her phone. "Clover!" she called out after noticing me. I awkwardly smiled at her before saying, "Sophie...!"

"Let's just walk around and talk about it."

"You don't want to be in a secluded place? Just out in the open for everyone to hear about how you made my boyfriend cheat on me? Sure.."

She rolled her eyes and began walking inside. "I'll take that as a yes." I murmured, following her.

"So.. if you're gonna talk, talk."

"Basically, I asked him to meet me for lunch because I wanted to be his friend. Swear on my life that was my only intention." she said, browsing through store windows. "But it obviously escalated."

"How so?"

"Well, after we ordered our food he kept mentioning how pretty I looked and how cool my shirt was. It made me uncomfortable to say the least and I think he saw that and told me he didn't mean it like that. Whatever that is."

"Maybe that is in a flirtatious way. Considering he had a girlfriend. Just maybe..?" I furrowed my brows at her stupidity.