I

The delivery man walked inside the corridor standing In front of the door, where the 'chois' is written, he was holding a brown box, probably to deliver something, as he knocked on the door.

The door opened, and a woman in her forty opened the door, the delivery man handed the box to the woman, informing her about the bill.

She nodded, telling him to wait a bit, she walked inside, "Y/N!" she called out to her daughter, and her daughter walked out of the kitchen, with a spatula in her hand, as she was cooking.

"Go and pay the delivery man," She told her daughter, as she kept the box on the dining table, y/n nodded, took off the apron, tied up her hair, into a ponytail, and rushed to pay the delivery man.

After paying, she closed the door, sighing heavily, she rushed back to the kitchen, she gasped looking at her fully burnt dish, closing the stove, she whined, washing the dishes.

Her mother stood behind her, watching her daughter struggling, Choi y/n works on her own, and pays the bills, rent, etc, from the day her mother and father got divorced, she is the only one earning.

Twenty-two years old, and well-educated, she takes care of her sick mother on her own, y/n and her mother are recently shifted into this apartment.

They are completely new in this town, and with the people, she has to go to work from morning seven till afternoon, once she comes back she works at home and takes care of her mother.

She is a mature and responsible girl, she is enough to take care of herself and her mother, they are living peacefully in their new apartment for the past three weeks.

The reason why they left their old town, is her father, who kicked them out of his house, they suffered a lot, but now being all alone and independent, they are living together peacefully.

She washed the dishes, and again prepared a new dish, being all sweaty, and panting heavily, her mother chuckled and walked inside her room, once she was done with the dishes, she arranged the dining table, calling out to her mom.

And both mother and daughter had their dinner, talking with each other, after dinner, she stood up, washing her hands, collecting the plates to wash them, "yeah you should have some rest"Her mother, grabbed her wrist, stopping her from collecting far.

She chuckled, "eomma it's okay, you should go to your room, I'm coming to you after I will be done with the dishes"Y/n collected the plates far and left to the kitchen.

Her mother sighed, got up from the chair, and left for her room, y/n washed the dishes, glancing at the watch again and again, as it was already late, and she needs to complete her office work.

She quickly washed the dishes, washed a glass, poured water inside it, and rushed to her mother, handing her the water, and taking out some medicines from the drawer.

"Y/n daughter you should be careful about your health don't overwork yourself" her mother gulped down the medicine, y/n nodded, "don't worry I'm not working, everything is alright"Y/n softly, grabbed her mother's palm, stroking it, she stayed on top of her until her mother fell asleep.

Y/n sighed, glancing at the clock, two am, she stood up, closed the door gently, rushed to her room, sat on the study table, opened the laptop, working.

She typed on the keyboard, until she fell asleep, keeping her head on the table, closing her eyes, being tired from working the whole day.

The morning rose, and she opened her eyes, roaming her eyes around the room, she widened her eyes, and stood up, rushing to the kitchen, she have to cook breakfast.

She wore the apron, grabbed the pan, and cooked breakfast, hearing her, her mother also woke up, walked out of her room, looking at her cooking.

She again walked inside her room, she have told her daughter to let her cook, but y/n isn't letting her do the normal thing, her mother shooked her head, y/n arranged the breakfast on the dining table, and rushed inside the bathroom.

She came out, wearing her office attire, ready to go, she opened the door of her mother's room, telling her to have breakfast, and she rushed out of the house, without having breakfast.

She ran into the taxi, after some minutes she reached the Infront of her workplace, she paid the driver, rushing inside the building.

Her boss is the nicest, sometimes he doesn't even notice her existence, and that's a relief for her, even if she is late, he doesn't even spare a word for her, he is always sleepy or pissed from the people, it looks like he wanted to be a stone but unfortunately he is a human.

He only works and leaves, without talking or scolding anyone, she walked inside her cabin, which she shares with three other employees, whom she met three weeks ago.

They are kind to her and are trying to help her out, she sat on the chair, and others noticed her, "good morning everyone"y/n slightly bowed, greeting them morning.

"Good morning y/n!" the girl in Infront with black shiny hair, and an attractive face, greeted her immediately back, her Co-worker Choi Jisu.

"Yeah good morning" The handsome man beside her, with big doe orbs, the most handsome face, tallest, passed her a smile, her another co-worker, Choi Soobin.

They laugh out, knowing three of them are choi but they aren't sisters and brothers, and there is one chan, who stood up, bowing towards her, with the biggest smile, "Good morning y/n!!"He greeted her back, and she chuckled, bowing back, another co-worker banged christopher chan.

They started to work, and she isn't used to them yet, as they are new to her, but they are kind people, and she is happy to be with them.

_ _

_ _

_ _