III

Y/n rushed inside the taxi, "do you know the nearest supermarket?"y/n asked from the driver, he nodded, droving off, she bite her lower lip, it's been more then ten hours she said she will go to supermarket, and she still didn't returned yet.

The driver stopped Infront of the big supermarket, as it was already raining outside, but y/n didn't cared, and rushed to the supermarket, but it was closed, slowly the seoul city's lights were being off, and there was half brightness for her.

Her mother doesn't even know anyone from this city, so where she is, she panicked, banging the door of the supermarket, but it was closed, no one was there, there isn't any other place where she can search her mother.

Nor she can go home, she stoop up, getting inside the taxi again, telling the driver the location of her home, she rushed inside her apartment, knocking the neighbors door, asking them if they saw her mother.

But all of them shooked their heads, she literally asked from everyone around her house, and searched the parks, other supermarkets, possible places where she can be, but she returned back to the earlier supermarket, sitting beside the door, waiting for the owner to open it.

She grabbed her phone, calling her again and again, It was already five in the morning, she fell asleep curling up in the corner, being already tired from working all day.

The morning arrived, the owner of the supermarket gasped, looking at her in the corner, "hey girl what are you doing here!?"he asked, she opened her eyes, standing up immediately rushing to him, "m-my mother visited here, but she didn't returned home yet, please tell me where is she??"y/n questioned, panicking.

"We closed the supermarket when it was empty, we don't know about your mother"He replied, opening the door, she peeked inside, walking behind him, looking around, searching her mother.

The owner also helped her on searching, she roamed around in every corner, calling out her name, sobbing, sniffing, she loves her mother a lot, she is scared for her.

"Look i told you she isn't here, we always check the whole supermarket before closing it"The owner said, she nodded, and rushed out of the supermarket, looking around the near places, in a hope, that she will find her.

But didn't found her, walking and searching her, she stopped Infront of the police station, she rushed inside, "hey girl what are you doing here?"One of the cop, asked, she turned to him, rushing to him, "m-my m-mom she is mi-missing from last night"Y/n said, sobbing.

"How many hours?"The cop asked, "ten hours"y/n replied, the cop handed her the paper, "write down every information about her, do you have her photo?"The cop asked, she nodded, pulling out her phone, showing him the photo, where she and her mom stood together, in her graduation ceremony.

The cop clicked a photo of her phone, as y/n filled the paper, writing down about her mother, "where did she visited or was the last time before disappearing"Another cop, with kwon ji-young named batch plugged into his cop attire shirt, asked.

She turned to him, "the supermarket"y/n replied, as three other cops walked to her, one with choi seung-hyun batch, and one with dong young-bae, and other one with lee seung-hyun, the one Infront of her, has kang dae-sung, named batch.

Five cop, stood on top of her, "how old is she?"ji young asked, "she is fourty one"y/n replied, "please find her she is already sick"y/n requested.

"We will find her don't worry"said, dae sung, "now you should go home and leave the rest on us"She nodded, getting up from the chair, walking out of the police station, "where are you eomma?"She mumbled, tears streamed from her eyes.

She wiped her tears, getting inside the taxi, the taxi stopped Infront of her apartment, she stepped out of it, walking inside, she pulled out her phone, calling her mom, she groaned, sitting on the couch.

Again crying, they just came back from the city were they suffered a lot, her father made thier lives worser then hell, and now after being free from his cage, they are still being hurt, her mother doesn't know anyone in this big city, where she can be from past ten hours.

Negative thoughts filled inside her mind, a sick old women, all alone in this big city, "please be safe eomma"Y/n whispered, crying, she once again fell asleep on the couch.

Her eyes fluttered, she glanced at the clock, nine pm, she slept a lot, she wore her shoes, rushing out of her apartment, getting inside the taxi, stopping Infront of the police station.

Rushing inside, "did you found her?"She questioned, as soon she stepped inside, the cops, glanced at each other, shooking their heads, "you said the supermarket but there isn't anyone there"ji young, replied.

Y/n opened her mouth to speak, but another cop rushed to them, "SIR WE FOUND A DEAD BODY IN THE SUPERMARKET NEARER"Said the cop, y/n's eyes wide, the cop ji young, stood up while others followed him behind, and so does y/n.

Once they reached Infront of the supermarket, y/n rushed out of the car, going inside the supermarket, it's the same supermarket, where she visited the first time, the whole market sealed, she saw crowd huddled, in the middle, and she rushed to them.

She slowly peeked inside it, once she looked at the dead body, she sighed in relief, "believe me there wasn't a dead body in here and suddenly it appeared"Said the owner, for the ji young cop.

"Everyone go out of here, it's dangerous"The cop announced, moving them aside, soon all of them were kicked out, and the cop ji young, turned to y/n, "do you know her?"He asked, from her, y/n shooked her head.

And the cop ji young left with some other cops, inside the store room, y/n stared at the dead body, whoever the killer was, she is killed mercilessly, which creeped out.

She turned her head to go out of here, but when she turned around, she screamed, but her mouth was covered, with a strong muscular palm, she looked at the person, and she was froze at her place, nicely-shaped thin lips, a mole just down his lips, and a lollipop inside his mouth.

Perfect jawline, she stared at his heavy eyes, very almond shaped, hooded-lids, dark, staring back at her, "they all are lying to you, those aren't helping you on finding your mother"He whispered, his hot breath, touching her lips.