X

The clock dinged, indicating it's twelve am, it's the time to close the supermarket, the crowd lessened, and there wasn't anyone left inside expect her.

She was in her deep sleep, curling up, the accountant passed by the table, and he stopped, walking backwards, benting down, he gasped watching her sleeping down the table, sleeping soundly.

He whistled, tapping the table, y/n fluttered her eyes, slowly opening them, "hey girl what are you doing here?"He asked, confused, she panicked, looking around the empty supermarket, "you don't have a house or something?"He questioned.

She nodded slowly, he sighed, "this isn't a place to sleep, come out"He ordered, she slowly came out of the table.

"Tell me who are you?"He asked, crossing his arms, she looked around the empty supermarket once again, in fear of watching namjoon, "i-i'm y/n"she replied, he hummed, "look y/n don't you have any family member?, so i can call them?"He questioned.

She shooked her head, "i don't have any family"She replied, tears streaming from her eyes, he sighed, "i'm sorry to ask that"He apologized, she nodded, wiping her tears.

"But i have to close the supermarket and if the manager got to know about you he will fire me"He said, softly, she hummed, walking out of the market, the boy looked at her with pity, and he rushed to her.

"I don't know what happened to you, but this is my number feel free to ask me for help"The boy said, handing her the card, she nodded, taking the card, she once again walked away but he yelled from behind.

"MY NAME IS YEONJUN"He yelled from behind, she nodded, finally walking out of the supermarket, she sighed, looking towards the dark streets, she slept for more then seven hours, now she is some kind of less tired.

She walked towards her apartment's direction, no matter how many things happened to her, her home is still her home, and at this moment she has nowhere to go.

She couldn't even catch a taxi, because she have no money, she walked to her home, all alone, barefooted, her legs shaking, tears couldn't stop flowing from her eyes.

She entered inside her apartment, looking at the broken door on the floor, she walked father inside, looking at her messy apartment, broken vases, tables, she fell on her knees.

Looking around in utter shock, they have ruined her whole apartment, she sobbed, walking to her kitchen looking at the kitchen, all ruined, broken plates, everything messed up, she walked back to her room, looking at her ruined room.

She sighed heavily, walking to the bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush, brushing her teeth, eyes flowing tears, she washed her face multiple times.

And walked out of the bathroom, she entered inside the kitchen, grabbing a bread and glass of water, eating them, on the floor, crying, sobbing, choking on her own tears.

She placed the glass back on the sink, she turned the lights off, of the whole apartment, if someone enters he won't be able to see what's inside, after turning the swift of the living room off, she turned around, a palm muscular palm, palmed her mouth.

She screamed, look at those eyes again, "welcome back home"Namjoon whispered, turning the lights on, she screamed loudly, watching his all bloody dress, along his jaw.

He have recently killed someone, she struggled into his hold, hot thick tears flowing from her eyes, but she stopped when she felt something being pushed inside her belly, she glanced down, it's a gun, he is pointing it at her belly.

"I've told you before to run away but you didn't and now don't even try to beg Infront of me"Namjoon whispered, staring straight at her eyes, leaning in to her face, "we will be free forever if you died"He once again whispered.

His face inches away from her face, his hot breath hitting her face, "don't think i will save you, i'm also one of them, maybe more cruel from them"he whispered, she burst out crying.

He pulled the gun back, he watched her crying, being helpless, all ruined, he removed his palm from her mouth, "wh-what yo-you di-did to my mo-mother?"She asked, between her loud painful sobs.

He didn't replied but just kept staring her, and she was crying with lowered head, "you will get to know about her don't worry"He replied, she raised her head, grabbing his collar, shooking him harshly.

"WHAT YOU DID TO HER???, WHERE IS SHE!??"she yelled, panting heavily, her hands on his collar shaking, he glanced down at her hands, and back at her face, "you will regret doing it"He whispered, grabbing her shoulders, turning her around.

And he he is the one holding her, "I've warned you before but you chosed to die"He said, she slammed her head backwards on the wall harshly, falling down leaning on the wall.

"I'M ASKING YOU WHERE IS MY MOTHER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!??, IF YOU WANNA KILL ME THEN KILL ME BUT TELL ME WHERE IS SHE I WANNA HAVE A LAST GLIMPSE OF HER!!!"She yelled, crying hard.

He bent down to her, staring her, he raised his gun, shooting her, on her leg, she screamed loudly, hissing in pain, he grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the apartment.

She screamed out in pain, her legs were already hurting from running, she struggled into his hold, but he didn't stopped and continued dragging her on the streets, people passing by were looking at them in utter shock.

Namjoon is dragging her in the middle of the road, were the cars are passing by just beside them, his eyes are red in range and anger, this is the first time a girl grabbed his collar, and now he is more then angry.

People stopped looking at them, cars stopped watching them, some are scared some are shocked, and some dialed the cop's number, calling them.

The red hot liquid which is shedding from her leg, being painted on the streets like some art, which's artist is dragging her mercilessly.