VII

And the cop ji young, stopped panting heavily, she hid behind the man, clutching his shoulders, "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!"the cop ji young, yelled, walking forward, trying to grab her wrist, but was pushed off the floor, by the man.

"I'VE TOLD YOU TO STOP THIS RAPING CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!"the man yelled, going forward to him, "she registered the case to me, and i will do whatever with her, it's non of your business 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯"The cop, ji young said, standing up.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS FUCKING RAPING WOMEN I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT YOU SAID YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL HER BUT YOU NEVER MENTIONED RAPING, I WON'T LET YOU TO TOUCH HER"Namjoon yelled, glaring the cop.

The cop shrugged his shoulders, grabbing her wrist, namjoon once again pushed the cop away, "I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER!!"namjoon yelled, punching the cop harshly, that his jaw bleed.

The cop punched namjoon back, causing his lips to start bleeding, "DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR EYES TO STARE HER!!"namjoon yelled on top of his lungs, punching the cop back, the cop fell on the floor, wiping the blood from his mouth.

All the time y/n stood behind being scared of their fighting, "i'm going to inform jay that you are saving a normal girl, who knows about the supermarket"The cop yelled, getting up and rushing out of the apartment.

Namjoon turned to her, walking to her, standing Infront of her, he glanced down at her bare belly, all bloody, he pulled out the lollipop, unwrapping it, keeping it inside his mouth, looking away from her.

She was shaking, hiccupping, sniffing, and she burst out crying, falling on her knees, crying, she was almost raped, he looked back to her, "thank you soo much for saving me"y/n thanked, crying.

Namjoon didn't answered instead he stared her face, "go inside your house and change your dress"Namjoon said, she nodded, getting up, walking to her house, she closed the bathroom's door, looking at her bleeding belly through the mirror.

She wiped the blood, hissing, and wore new pair of clothes, and dashed out of the bathroom, looking at namjoon standing up on the doorstep, he didn't spared a glance at her.

She sighed, she glanced at her palm, she is still shaking badly, "your house's door is broken you can't be here all alone"Namjoon uttered, tugging his hands inside his pockets, while the lollipop was inside his mouth.

He finally looked at her, "I'll be sleeping on the couch, you go and sleep on your room"He said, laying on the couch, she nodded, looking at him closing his eyes with lollipop still inside his mouth.

"B-but wh-why did yo-you sav-saved me?, aren't you the member of his gang"She questioned, clutching the hem of her shirt tightly, being nervous, he opened his eyes, turning his head to her, "i've saved you that should matter to you, now go and sleep, and also don't forget to open the drawer of your room's"He uttered, once again closing his eyes.

She walked to her room, locking the door, laying on the bed, she stared at the ceiling, tears steamed from her eyes, she turned to the drawer, opening it, but didn't found anything, she turned to the other drawer.

And found an ointment, "does he carries ointments all the way with him?"She mumbled, removing her shirt, applying the ointment on the scar on her belly.

she hissed loudly, namjoon opened his one eye, looking at her room's direction and he once again heard her hissing loudly, he changed his position, closing his eyes tightly.

She was done with applying the ointment, and she laid on the bed, without the shirt, as she can't wear it now, she closed her eyes, falling asleep, being tired of running and hiding from that monster.

Namjoon's phone buzzed, he picked it up, sitting up on the couch, "namjoon hyung, jay is searching you being all mad, don't come here"The person from the other side spoke, namjoon hummed, "i know i'm already staying somewhere, what did that ji young informed jay about me?"namjoon asked.

"He said that he was about to kill y/n but you came in between, hyung y/n is our biggest target if we killed her then jay is going to be very happy and he will leave us forever as he promised us, i'm sick of living like this, killing people and doing whatever jay says"The other person spoke, namjoon glanced at her door.

"He was about to rape her and you know it well i hate that more then anything"Namjoon said, still staring her room's door, "but hyung you have the chance to kill her ji young hyung is here, you can kill her, where are you now?, ji young hyung said that she is inside her apartment, and you are with her is that true?"The other person asked.

"No i'm not inside her apartment, she ran away from my hands as soon ji young left"Replied namjoon, "jungkook listen to me, tell jay that i tried to kill her"Said namjoon, jungkook hummed, "okay hyung i'm going to tell him, now i'm going to hang up"Said jungkook and he hung up.

Namjoon sighed, keeping his phone back in his pocket, standing up, walking around the living room, his gang is after killing her, but he isn't killing her, "what am i doing?"Namjoon mumbled, "if i killed y/n then i'm going to be free from jay's cage forever"He once again mumbled.

He sat back on the couch, "but how can i kill y/n?, she is innocent"He said, frustrated, he facepalmed, rubbing his whole face, sighing heavily, "how dare of that ji young to touch her"Namjoon mumbled, his eyes darken.

"And he even hurt her, i will teach him a good lesson once i will meet him"Namjoon mumbled, laying on the couch, and he fell asleep, as y/n is already asleep inside.