XV

Daylight, the sun rays falling on the graves, namjoon and y/n stood on top of a grave, where is written, 'here lies choi aera', y/n's eyes shed tears, which were immediately wiped away by namjoon's thumb, namjoon bent down, keeping a rose on top of the grave.

And he stood up, "shh don't cry, she won't be at peace knowing you're crying"Said namjoon, hugging y/n, she cried out on his chest, it's been five years, and today is her death anniversary, namjoon found about the place where she was burried, and thankfully it was a graveyard.

After the day, namjoon confessed to her, and she accepted him immediately, namjoon left killing, he works on the same company as her,
living together, spending every single minute with each other.

They got married, and namjoon got promoted as he has 148 IQ, he is quick on working, slowly slowly he built his own company and he worked hard, and raised the company.

And now namjoon himself is the ceo, he doesn't let her work now, just taking care of her, he doesn't let her cry a bit, because for him she have cried a lot, and now it's her time to smile, to enjoy her live, after killing jay, namjoon set the whole working place of jay's on fire.

And he let go of every single boy, man, which jay caged, he set them free, burning the whole building, namjoon was arrested, he was in prison for a whole month, and that's where he confessed to her, being inside the prison, while she was outside.

Crying and telling her, how much he loves her, he begged her, saying her to not hate me, and she shooked her head, telling him that she doesn't hates him, she confessed back to him.

And after the month, when the cops found out, about namjoon killing jay, they set him free, but with a promise that he won't kill anyone, namjoon didn't wanted to kill, but was forced to kill, he never liked killing.

And now he doesn't even kill a mosquito, just living his life happily and peacefully beside his wife, beside his love, beside y/n.

Namjoon struggled a lot in those five years, he worked hard, day and night, it wasn't eazy for them, both of them had a hard time, but at the end they succeed.

namjoon broke the hug, kissing her forehead, as he stroked her five months pregnant belly, leaving a soothing kiss on her forehead, once again wiping her tears.

"Now we'll go back home and you will not cry anymore atleast in this condition hmm"Said namjoon, softly, as he Intertwined his fingers with her, and they walked away, keeping the rose on the grave.

Namjoon and y/n sat on the balcony, sipping the tea, staring at the night sky, the stars glistening and so does y/n's eyes, while y/n stared at the sky, namjoon stared at his moon, which is her face.

She turned to him, "so what do we name our child?"She asked, passing him a smile, he passed the smile back,"whatever your pretty mouth will say, i'm with it"He said, as he side hugged her, she giggled, "i've thought about 'tiny destruction' what do you say?"She asked.

Namjoon's eyes widen, "are you calling me big destruction?"Namjoon questioned, dramatically pointing his index finger at himself, she hummed, nodding her head, "you broke my favorite mug and then the mirror, two days before you broke the door, and now before going to work, you broke another pair of glass, you break every single thing in this house, expect my heart!"She said, fully turning to him, hugging him.

He chuckled, hugging her back, "because that's the most precious thing for me and i will never break it my love"He said, kissing her head, she hummed, snuggling into his chest.

"Thank you kim namjoon for saving me from the hell and bringing heaven into my life"She thanked, as she stroked her belly, he smiled, his dimple smile is her most favorite view.

"And you have saved me kim y/n, if i've never met you, i don't know how i had survived without you, the two of you are my whole world and after it"He said, leaning in, pressing his lips on her's, softly and gently, kissing her.

She immediately kissed him back, he cupped her cheeks, deepening the kiss, she clutched his shoulders, he grabbed her both waists, making her sit on his lap.

And he broke the kiss, pecking her lips, attaching their foreheads, their hot breaths hitting each other's face,
"I love you kim y/n, thanks for giving me this precious gift of my life"He thanked, stroking her belly.

She sniffed, he sighed, wiping her tears, "i said you won't cry anymore, i guess our baby will only cry, just like you a cry baby"He said, teasing, she gasped, "i'm not a cry baby, it's just... i love you soo much"She said, blushing.

He chuckled, "but you said you hate me when i broke the glass in the morning, i took that personally you know?"He said, being dramatic, she sighed, "I'm sorry it's just i was angry, i also wanted to apologize to you, i'm sorry joonie if i was harsh on you"She apologized, pouting.

He giggled, "yeah i was just joking y/n, i knew it that you are mad, because i've been breaking things again and again, yesterday i broke the whole drawer on my cabin and my every employee secretly calls me destruction king"He said, passing her a bright smile.

She chuckled, "they are right you are the destruction king kim namjoon, who breaks his glasses, goggles, watches, perfumes, laptops, phones, he also blasted his whole kitchen when his wife asked him to cook and he also ended up burning his own hand!"She scolded, lightly slapping his mouth.

"I'm sorry, i don't know how i break things so easily"He apologized, hugging her waist tightly, kissing her baby bump again and again, "baby tell eomma, i can't stop breaking things, so she should get used to it, because i'm hear after breaking the vas, on the living room"He said, she gasped loudly.

Namjoon stood up, as y/n stood up, glaring him, "I'm sorry it just i was looking at the ceiling that's it"he said, rushing away, she huffed, slowly carefully, running after him, "yeah y/n be careful"Namjoon yelled while he himself ran, upstairs.

And he stopped, sticking out his tongue at her, because he knows she won't come upstairs, she pouted, sitting on the last stair, he sighed, walking down to her, sitting beside her, "once the baby will come out then i will take my every revenge, you always take advantage of my pregnancy, I HATE YOU KIM NAMJOON!"She huffed, crossing her arms.

Namjoon hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry, i won't take any advantage, if you wanna beat me then do it"He said, still hugging her, she hugged him, back, and mumbled 'i won't beat you', with a pout.

And just like that hugging namjoon, she fell asleep in his arms, namjoon lifted her up in his arms, walking to their room closing the door.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.