IV

She stared at his eyes, which are the only light in the dark supermarket, "wh-what do you me-mean"Y/n questioned, her voice muffled by his thumb, the handsome man Infront of her, removed his palm from her mouth.

The man stared her face, sucking the lollipop, he is weird for her, as he appeared out of nowhere, "those cops aren't going to help you, stay away from them, they are after you"He said to her, she frowned.

She opened her mouth to speak, but he once again palmed her mouth, hiding down the table, her back pressed on his front, there was no space between them.

His hot breath hitting her neck, making her shiver, the cops walked infront of the table, where they hid down, "where is that girl?"one of them said, "she was here just now!?!"they spoke to each other, confused.

While she struggled in that man's hold, "HEY WHERE IS THAT GIRL!?!"the cop yelled, at the guard outside, the guard shooked his head, "no one came outside"The guard replied.

"Don't move"The man, who trapped y/n, whispered in her ear, she got ghoosebumps by his dark pinched voice, and she stopped struggling, just looking at the cops.

The cops rushed out of the supermarket, searching her, the man let go of her, she stood up, walking backwards, "wh-who ar-are you?"Y/n asked, being scared.

He looked around the supermarket, ignoring her question, "you should go from here and also stay away from the cops"He warned, pointing at the door, she nodded, walking out of the supermarket.

She turned to the supermarket, "where are you eomma"She mumbled, tears flowed from her eyes, she walked to the taxi, sitting inside it, she has only her mother, she is her one and only family and she doesn't wanna lose her.

Being lost in the strange city without anyone, y/n is worried about her mother, her mother just disappeared from last night, she sighed, gulping the lump in her throat, she got off the taxi, walking inside her apartment, opening the door, she can't even take help from the cops, and that weird guy is still inside the supermarket.

She sat on the couch, she burst out crying facepalming, crying her heart out, she started to work early to earn for her mother, to be independent, she does sacrificed her wishes, and decided to take her mom away, from her father, who used to get drunk, and beat them.

His father was the merciless man she have ever witnessed, he is the biggest example of a cruel man, she have decided from a very young age to get more younger and earn for her mother.

And she did that, leaving her old town, shifting into seoul, with her mother, but the fate has already written suffer for them in every corner of world, now her mother is missing.

She has that unknown feeling inside her heart, that it's a big case, someone big has her mother, and that someone is related to them, and about the cops, she is confused about that handsome man's words, he told her to stay away from the cops?, then who will help her?.

She is confused, what to do next, she had no idea on what to do in these kind of situations, as all she did is working, she cried out, wiping her own tears, she doesn't even have someone to lean her head on for a while.

"Why we're again suffering?"She mumbled, hot thick tears, escaping her eyes, she laid on the couch, sobbing and sniffing, she grabbed her phone, dialing the accountant of her company's number, after some rings, she picked up, "hello, i'm choi y/n, i won't be able to attend work till next week, I'm sick"Y/n stated, the other side women uttered some words, y/n hummed hanging up the phone.

"We didn't even do anything to someone i don't know why this is happening with me"She mumbled, crying out, sniffing, suddenly the door of her apartment knocked, she stood up wearing her slippers, rushing to the door.

Opening the door, her eyes widen, watching her ex boyfriend, kim seungmin on the doorstep, with his serious, and slightly worried face, "se-seungmin wh-why are you here?"She asked, wiping her tears.

He sighed, "what happened y/n?"He questioned, serious, she shooked her head, "nothing!, everything is fine those waters on my eyes are sweat and nothing more"She replied, closing the door, but he held it in between.

"I know you are still mad try to understand you have no one at this moment and i'm not here with any intention, please listen to me"He said, his voice sincere, she sighed, opening the door.

Y/n and seungmin were in the relationship for three years, they met in a supermarket in daegu town, seungmin was the accountant at supermarket, and they used to meet often, for more then three months, and thy became best friend, and one day after a whole year, he confessed to her.

She took a while to reply him, and he waited for her patiently without annoying her, and then she accepted him, they spent three years together being in relationship, but one day y/n found out that seungmin is one of her father's man, and is passing information to her father.

He also turned out to be thief, he have stole too many things from her house, without her knowing, and she found out all of them in his apartment, she immediately broke up with him, and after a year she left the town.

And now he is back Infront of her, standing Infront of her, in three years of relationship seungmin never smiled, she watched him smiling rarely, but he never smiled at her words.

They are separated now, she did took much time to move on from him, as she literally gave her everything to him, her heart, her virginity, she spent most of her time with him, trusting him, but at the end he broke her trust.