XI

Namjoon stopped Infront of the supermarket, grabbing a stone from the ground, breaking the glass, opening the door, even if she wanted to run, she couldn't run, because of her leg.

Namjoon grabbed her leg, dragging her inside, she screamed struggling once again, he dragged her inside the supermarket, sweeping her on the floor harshly, he throwed her forward, benting down Infront of her, "you wanna see your mother right?"He asked, she nodded aggressively.

And the already opened door wide opened, the cops, but they aren't those she knows, namjoon palmed her mouth, hiding down the table with her, she stared at the cops, roaming around the supermarket.

And they went inside the store room, coming out with a dead body, throwing it on the floor, the dead body was already covered with the a white blanket, she couldn't see it.

The cop dialed a number on his phone, calling someone, "hello sir the work is done"The cop, said and hang up, y/n glanced back at namjoon, who is already staring her, he was palming her mouth, she couldn't speak a word, that much harshly he was palming her mouth.

Her back pressed on namjoon's front, there wasn't an inch space between them, and the door of the supermarket burst opened, ji young cop with his other members.

He entered inside, pulling the cover down from the dead body's face, she screamed out ever so loudly, looking at her mother's bruised face, she struggled into his hold, hot thick tears streaming from her eyes.

Namjoon tighten his grip on her, not letting her go, ji young smirked, "why they let this women out?"He asked from other cop, while y/n screamed and cried, extending her palm, to her mother, but namjoon was holding her tightly.

"She is making fuss all over the media, so they let her come out early"Replied another cop, ji young nodded, standing up, "try to call that y/n and tell her to come to meet her dead mother if she didn't in two hours then burry her mother somewhere far, without anyone knowing"He stated, they nodded.

And all of the cops left the supermarket, closing the lights, and namjoon let go of her, she rushed to her mother, struggling to walk, "EOMMMMA CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!!, PLEASE WAKE UP EOMMMMMAAAA!!, PLEASE WAKE UP, EOMMMAA!! PLEASE GET UP EOMMMA EOMMMAAAA!!!"She screamed loudly, hugging her dead body, crying hardly and loudly, her screams echoed in the whole supermarket.

While namjoon set behind her, looking at her crying, screaming, calling out her mother, but she is dead, there is no soul inside her.

"EOMMMMA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP!!!, MOM I'M SCARED PLEASE SAVE ME PLEASE WAKE UP MOM, EOMMMMMMAAAAA!!!!!!!!, WHO DID THIS TO YOU EOMMA, GOD THOSE WHO DID THIS TO MY EOMMA PLEASE MAKE THEM SUFFER IN EVERY SECOND OF THEIR LIFE AND AFTER IT, EVEN IF THEY WILL TRY TO BE FREE FROM PAIN THEY COULDN'T, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE CONTROL ON THEIR OWN SELF, MY EOMMMMAAA"She screamed out,

With red puffy eyes, cheeks turned the shade of red, eyes shedding unstoppable tears, mouth couldn't stop screaming, her whole body shaked, lips quivered.

Looking at her one and only family's dead body, her dear mother, who is killed mercilessly, she can only see blood on her face, she screamed, namjoon grabbed her shoulders, making her stand, she didn't stopped screaming.

Namjoon palmed her mouth, her screams muffled, tears soaking his palm, she looked at her mother's dead body laying on the floor, she couldn't stop her screams, she screamed her heart out, even if they were muffled, she called out her mother, screaming.

Namjoon pinned her on the wall, pulling out the gun, shooting her another leg, and she fell on her knees, he bent down Infront of her, "that's why i told you to run away from this city, because your mother was killed the day she was kidnapped"He whispered, grabbing her chin harshly.

She cried out, giving up, leaning on the wall, closing her eyes, tears streaming from them, she gave up, letting him do whatever he wants, she can't now, she couldn't run, nor she have words left to pronounce, it's like she have became a dump.

She let go of everything, just crying, namjoon stared her crying face, pointing the gun, at her neck, she closed her eyes tightly, ready to die, what is left for her to live, no one is her's now.

She mumbled eomma and eomma under her breath, but namjoon's finger couldn't be raised to pull the trigger, he was scared to pull it, the unknown fear, he does have more chances to kill her before but he didn't killed her, and now he is feeling the same feeling.

His palm is sweating, he couldn't decide to pull it or not, he wanna be free from jay's cage badly, but he couldn't even kill her, he harshly throwed the gun away, going backwards, he doesn't have control on his own self.

He was going insane to kill her a few minutes ago and now his hands are shaking to do it, he is sweating, looking at her crying and screaming figure.

He stared her in disbelief being in utter shock, who has her eyes closed, just crying, and screaming, he stared at his palm, who are shaking and sweating badly.

Namjoon killed too many people, but he never hesitated, and today he is hesitating, he is shaking, sweating, he couldn't believe his own self, what he did just now, he hesitated to kill someone for the first.

He let go of a person, whom if he killed he will be free from the cage forever, just like a jackpot, everyone wants to kill her to be free, everyone is in search of her, and namjoon is the biggest among them, he does the most of the kills, but today he is hesitating.

He isn't able to kill her, he fell on his knees, "your cursing effected this much early"Namjoon uttered, staring her still in disbelief, she opened her eyes, looking at namjoon, and the gun which is far away from him.

She walked on her knees to her mother's dead body, hugging it tightly, bursting out crying, "i only had you eomma why you left me all alone"She mumbled, hiccupping, sobbing, sniffing, choking on her own tears, breathing heavily.