XIII

She cried out, watching her crying jungkook's eyes also shed tears, namjoon stared at her with his regretful eyes, "wh-where ar-are yo-you eom-eomma"She mumbled, sobbing, shaking, clutching the pillow.

Hot thick tears falling from her eyes, namjoon didn't budged nor jungkook, just watching her crying, calling out her mother, being whole broken, her state is painful to watch.

She sat on the couch, crying, there she noticed namjoon and jungkook standing, she panicked, breathing heavily, "wh-wh-why ar-are y-you her-here GO AWAY FROM HERE RIGHT NOW!!"She yelled, crying, jungkook glanced at namjoon, who is staring her.

She tried to stand up but fell down, she facepalmed, leaning on the couch, "eomma where are you, these strangers are not good"She mumbled, her legs couldn't move an inch, as they are running from past two days, and also they have been shot.

She couldn't move, just crying on the floor, facepalming, namjoon bent down Infront of her, "WHY YOU DIDN'T KILLED ME WHY YOU LET ME BE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD WHERE THERE ARE ONLY CRUEL HEARTLESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!"She yelled on top of her lungs.

Namjoon stared her, "I WANNA DIE PLEASE KILL ME KILL ME WHERE IS YOUR GUN KILL ME JUST LIKE YOU DID TO MY EOMMAA KILL ME!!, WHERE IS THAT FRIEND OF YOURS WHO WANTED TO FUCK ME WHERE IS HE IF YOU CAN'T THEN CALL HIM IF HE CAN'T THEN CALL SOMEONE ELSE JUST KILL ME THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!!!, I'M GOING TO TELL GOD ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE DID TO ME AND MY EOMMA HE WON'T FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR GANG IN THIS WORLD AND AFTER IT!!"She screamed out.

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME TO BURRY ME WITH MY EOMMA I WAS WITH HER THIS WHOLE TIME THIS IS UNFAIR WHY SHE IS BEING BURRIED ALONE WHY SHE DIDN'T TAKE ME THERE WHY SHE LEFT ME IN THIS WORLD!?!!"She yelled, questioning, banging her head back on the couch.

Namjoon stopped her from banging, by grabbing her shoulders, jungkook behind couldn't stop his sniffs, "WHY SHE DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH HER, HOW CAN SHE LEAVE ME ALL ALONE WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME, SHE RAISED ME, SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO LIVE, WHY SHE IS GOING NOW!?? WHY THIS WORLD SNATCHED HER FROM ME WHY THEY DID THIS TO ME WHY AM I ONLY SUFFERING FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN???"She yelled, her throat went sore.

"K-kill m-me please"She requested, joining her hands Infront of him, closing her eyes tightly, but namjoon shooked his head, "no, i won't kill you y/n, nor i did killed your mother, you are going to live, and that's my promise to you"Namjoon promised.

She shooked her head aggressively, hiccupping, looking at him in disbelief, "yo-you we-were dy-dying to ki-kill me"She mumbled, he hummed, "but i won't kill you now"He replied, she once again shooked her head in disbelief.

She grabbed his collar, shooking him, but namjoon didn't do anything, he let her do it, she let go of his collar, "why you want me to live?"She questioned, harshly wiping her tears.

"My eomma is there what will i do by living in here between all animals"She asked, tears again escaping her eyes, "you will live y/n, because you deserve to live, you have to know who is jay to you"Namjoon said, using his soft tone.

She shooked her head, "I don't know any jay"She replied, namjoon glanced back at jungkook, who is wiping his tears, namjoon looked back at her, "he is someone to you y/n and maybe you can be the one to make us free from him, you have to live"Namjoon said, she knitted her eyebrows.

"We heard the one who killed your mother is jay himself"her eyes widen, she looked at namjoon, eyes shedding tears, "m-my eom-eomma?"She asked, her voice soft yet shaky, namjoon hummed.

"Jungkook do you have jay's photo?"Namjoon asked from jungkook, jungkook nodded, handing the phone to namjoon, and namjoon extended the phone to y/n, she grabbed the phone from her shaky palm.

Her eyes widen, she immediately throwed the phone away, burrying her face on the couch, bursting out crying, namjoon and jungkook glanced at each other.

"Y/n do you know him?"Namjoon asked, leaning more forward to her, she sobbed loudly, he grabbed her wrist, pushing her towards his chest, hugging her tightly, she cried hard on his embrace, "do you know who is he?"Namjoon once again asked, gazing down at her.

She slowly nodded her head, "who is he?"Namjoon questioned, her lips quivering, she opened her mouth, "m-my a-appa"She replied, shuttering, even if namjoon was about to kill her few hours ago, she is still more scared of her father's just a photo, that much cruel he was.

Her father always wanted a son, but y/n was born and he hated daughters, he treated her unwell, hating her, abusing her, locking her inside the room, beating her, burning her wrist or leg with his cigarette, calling her a burden.

Namjoon's eyes widen, so does jungkook's, "h-he i-is doi-doing al-all of th-this he fi-finally suc-succeed o-on kill-killing eom-eomma, a-and now it's my turn, kill me before he does"She requested, "i don't wanna die from his hands it will hurt he wouldn't show any mercy on me, i-i-i-i-i'm s-s-scared o-of h-him"She begged, once again joining her hands Infront of namjoon.

Namjoon gulped the lump on his throat, looking at her begging him for death, he have killed soo many people, but she is hurting straight his heart, he can't kill her, his hands shakes when he points the gun at her, his heartbeat increases, his heart beats abnormally, he doesn't have control on his own self.