IX

She begged her, the lady pointed her to wait, and she rushed inside her house, y/n looked backwards, being scared, and the lady returned back, with a man, with sharp jawline, tall, handsome, with mesmerizing face.

"Hello?, why are you here?"The man asked, "PLE-PLEASE SA-SAVE ME TWO MANS AR-ARE AFT-AFTER ME T-TO KI-KILL ME"she begged, joining her hands Infront of him, the man frowned, looking around.

"Sh sh don't cry, you can come Inside"the man said, grabbing her shoulders, making her stand, "th-thank yo-you s-so mu-much"Y/n thanked, bowing towards the man.

And she entered inside their house, looking backwards again and again, she followed the man behind, he sat on the couch, "please sit here, i will bring water for you, you look tired"the man said, she nodded, sitting on the couch.

She sat there waiting for the man to return, and the door knocked, she flinched, the man walked in, opening the door, she screamed, looking at namjoon and ji young, entering inside.

"Thank you hoseok hyung"Namjoon thanked hoseok, turning to her, she shooked her head, he was also one of them, she burst out crying, going backwards, there isn't any window in the living room, and they are standing on the doorstop, she rushed upstairs.

Falling and getting up on her from the stairs, she heard namjoon's voice behind her, but she didn't stopped, she stopped on the rooftop, she turned back to the door, but her eyes widen, looking at namjoon standing there already.

Namjoon pulled out his gun, pointing it at her, she shooked her head, shaking, sobbing, namjoon shot her, but his gun was pushed aside by ji young, "I SAID YOU CAN'T KILL HER WE WILL DO WHATEVER WITH HER AND JAY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO KNOW, IT'S BEEN MORE THEN TEN YEARS WE'RE DOING WHAT HE SAYS, BUT THIS TIME WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN SATISFACTION FOR A WHILE"Jin young yelled on top of his lungs.

Namjoon bent down to grab his gun, but ji young pushed his feet on his palm, preventing him from grabbing the gun, y/n looked around the place, she was going backwards and backwards, until she was on the edge of the roof.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!"ji young yelled, namjoon raised his head, looking at her almost falling from the rooftop, and she let her self be, namjoon rushed to her, she closed her eyes, letting herself fall down, but she was held in between, hanging on the rooftop, when namjoon grabbed her wrist, preventing her from falling down.

She screamed, trying to free her wrist from his hold, struggling to fall down, but namjoon held it tightly, not letting her fall down, just a grip on her wrist was preventing her from falling and drying, namjoon grabbed her one wrist from his both hands, pulling her up.

Throwing her harshly on the floor, "you can't kill your own self, if you did then jay is going to kill us, we have to be the one to kill you and you have to the one to die"Namjoon mumbled, grabbing her chin lightly.

She screamed, "WHERE IS MY MOTHER WHAT YOU DID TO HER, WHERE IS SHE, WHERE IS MY EOMMA, WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU PEOPLE, WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO US, I WANT MY MOTHER BACK!!!!"She yelled, biting namjoon's fingers, making him let go of her chin.

She pushed namjoon away, rushing away, but was held in between by ji young, "i love the way you bark"He mumbled, pulling out the gun, pointing it at her forehead.

"But now you only have to obey us bitch"He said, as he reloaded the gun, pushing it into her forehead, hot thick tears falling from her eyes, he wiped them with his thumb, "a beautiful face with a beautiful body that's the best thing to ruin you know?"He said, leaning in to her face.

She turned her head the other side, he was holding her waist harshly, preventing her from moving, namjoon sat on the floor, staring them silently, unwrapping a lollipop, sucking it.

Still looking at them, "give yourself to me and i will help you to find your mother"He said to her, she looked at him, with disgust, she used her full force trying to push him away, but he didn't moved, staring her with the smirk on his face.

He leaned more to her face, trying to kiss her lips, but was pushed aside, and ji young fell Infront of namjoon, y/n glanced at the person who pushed him, hoseok, "WE ARE GOING TO KILL HER AND OUT SECTION WILL BE FREE FROM JAY STAY AWAY FROM HER!!"Hoseok yelled, hovering on top of him, punching his face harshly.

Y/n fell on her knees, crying, being tired of running from yesterday, she clutched her legs, she looked at namjoon, who is already staring her sucking the lollipop, tears streaming from her eyes.

She shakily stood up, rushing downstairs, namjoon watched, from the rooftop, running out of the house, he pulled out the lollipop from his mouth, standing up, hoseok and ji young were buzy fighting.

Y/n ran on the streets, clutching her left leg, which is paining from running, panting heavily, crying, she stood Infront of the supermarket, she sniffed, rushing inside, hiding down the table, like a kid hides when someone beat them, curling up, she fell asleep there.

The one who saved her last night is now trying to kill her, and the one who was monster last night is saving her, her life took an unexpected turn, where everything is messed up, the one she trusted did all of this, she herself didn't knew why she informed seungmin about her situation, when he once again used her.

And about her mother, she is missing like the earth swallowed her, there isn't any trace, none of the supermarket workers saw her entering inside, but the CCTV footage is showing her entering inside.

And her mother disappeared, she only has her mother, from whom she is going to ask help from, the cop itself is disgusting her, and namjoon turned out to be after her.