VI

She walked around the city, searching her mother, calling out her name, the whole day, that man's word are ringing inside her head, who is going to kill me, she thought, sitting on the bench in one of the park.

"But we didn't do anything to anyone, why everyone wanna make us suffer"She mumbled, tears streaming from her eyes, she sniffed, wiping her tears, "eomma where are you please come back, i'm being scared"She whispered, sobbing.

Facepalming, she cried out, wiping her tears, she stood up from the bench as it's already dark, she sniffed, walking away, to her apartment.

She tried to catched a taxi, when she saw the police car, just behind the taxi, she hid her face with her palm, but the driver already saw her face, and the driver yelled, pointing at her.

The ji young cop, immediately rushed out of the car, running after her, she ran away, using her full force, her phone dropped from her hand, but she continued running, "HEY GIRL STOP THERE"the cop yelled, she shooked her head.

He pulled out the gun, pointing it to her, she screamed when the bullet just passed by her face, and she fell on the floor with a loud thud, the cop hovered on top of her, slapping her face harshly, "this bitch needs to learn a lesson"She spitted at his face, getting up rushing away.

He groaned following her behind, her eyes were shedding tears, that much force she was using to ran away, the dark rainy seoul streets, cars passing by, she ran on the walking path.

And the cop behind her, yelling and asking her to stop, but she won't stop, because she is now sure he is after killing her, she herself didn't knew where she was going, as she just ran and ran using her full force.

She glanced behind her, watching him still running after her, her legs were already hurting, she is already tired of searching her mother the whole day, and now she couldn't run anymore, and she fell on her knees, bursting out crying.

The cop ji young, stopped Infront of her, panting heavily, he grabbed her hair harshly, she screamed, crying, he smirked, "i was very satisfied watching you entering inside, it's been a long time we have played with a young beautiful and innocent girl like you"He said, pulling her more harshly, she screamed.

She bite his thumb, and once again she stood up rushing away, but this time her page wasn't fast, the cop once again groaned, following her behind, "ONCE I WILL CATCH YOU I WILL TEACH YOU A FUCKING LESSON BITCH!!"he yelled running after her.

She crossed the road, as the cars were almost in about to hit her, she struggled to reach the other side, and the cop followed her behind, she again stepped on the walking path, and rushed to her apartment's direction.

Screaming and cried, looking at the monster still behind her, she rushed inside her apartment, closing her door, hiding inside her room, panting heavily, she heard the door banging loudly, and it broke, she immediately hid down the bed.

She palmed her mouth, with her both hands, as she couldn't stop herself from sobbing and shaking, she pushed her palm more inside her mouth, to prevent herself from making any noise.

The door of her room opened, "look we are the cops why are you running away from me?"He said, softly, his foots just beside her face, the lights off the room were off, only his footsteps could be heard, she harshly pushed her palm into her mouth, preventing her sobs from coming out.

His footsteps disappeared, she slowly removed her palm, slowly peeking her head out, suddenly her leg was pulled, and she was pulled behind, she screamed, digging her nails into the bed, kicking his hand.

But he succeed in pulling her, he immediately slapped her face, grabbing her both wrist in his one hand, and he grabbed her chin harshly, she hissed, her tears flowing from her eyes.

"Bitch you don't have any idea, how much we fought and at the end i won you and now you can't runaway from me"He said, digging his nails into her chin, she screamed out, "wh-w-where i-is m-m-my m-m-m-mom"She shuttered badly, hiccupping.

He removed his hand from her chin, grabbing her waist, "don't worry i've told you i'm going to play with you"He uttered, she screamed, pushing him.

He removed his blazer, throwing her on the bed, hovering on top of her, "you have to pay for spitting at my face"He said, opening the buttons of his shirt.

On the other hand, someone is running to the direction of her apartment, running in between the cars, as he got to know that his gang member caught y/n from his other members and now he is on his way to her apartment, his eyes red from anger, he is running ever so fastly.

Y/n screamed, when he pulled out the knife, cutting off her shirt, throwing it on the floor, he removed his shirt, sucking her neck, hot thick tears falling from her eyes, she screamed, calling out for help.

"No one's gonna help you, everything is mine in here"He mumbled, doing his work, she pushed him away, using her full force, he did stumbled back a little, and she got the chance, she ran out of the room, her belly bleeding from the knife cut.

She had half of her shirt on top, and the rest on the down is gone, with all bloody, she ran out of the apartment, screaming, asking for help, she glanced back looking at him following her behind, her legs were shaky, she couldn't ran, and was about to fall from the stairs, but was held in between.

She sighed, shakily looking at the person, the man from earlier, she hugged him tightly, bursting out crying.