VIII

The moon disappeared, and the sun rose up, the alarm buzzed, as y/n fluttered her eyes, turning the alarm off, she sat on the bed, her eyes puffy from crying, she sighed, and stood up from the bed.

Glancing herself on the mirror, even if she applied ointment, her belly is still bleeding, her dry blood and dry ointment are sticked into her belly, she wore her shirt, opening the door of her room.

Finding namjoon still sleeping on the couch, with lollipop still inside his mouth, she shooked her head in disbelief, suddenly she felt that unknown feeling, suddenly being scared of him.

Maybe last night she wasn't in her right senses, to process that he and that monster are from the same gang, if namjoon is in the same gang as them, he would know about her mother right?.

She slowly walked to him, staring his sleeping figure, "you are up?"His sudden voice made her flinch, she looked around going backwards, being scared of him.

She nodded her head, namjoon didn't even budged, laying on the couch with closed eyes and crossed arms, but she was still scared, and he shot opened his eyes, "i've told you before to leave this city, but you are stubborn"Namjoon said, as he turned his head to her.

She gulped, his stare is scary, she bite her lower lip, preventing herself from bursting out crying, an unknown stranger man, is inside her apartment, she is all alone with her, yesterday night's incident is playing inside her mind.

She is creeping out, he isn't averting his gaze from her, nor he is uttering a single word from his mouth, she gulped the lump in her throat, staring him back.

"Who is seungmin to you?"Namjoon questioned, as he stood up from the couch, slowly walking to her, she gulped once again, going backwards, hitting the wall, he walked closer to her.

Standing inches away from her, "why he knew everything about you?"Namjoon once again questioned, she gulped, "h-he wa-was m-my b-boyfriend"Y/n uttered, shuttering, he hummed, staring straight into her eyes.

"Do you know he is the cause of all this, he informed us everything about you, you should stay away from him"Namjoon mumbled, audible enough for her to hear him.

She closed her eyes tightly, tears streamed from them, "and now my mission is to kill you i will count till ten RUN"he yelled, she flinched, unstoppable tears flowed from her eyes, "..one two three.."He counted, she shot opened her eyes.

"Six...seven....eight...nine.."And she run away, even if she is tired of running the whole day yesterday, she still ran, tears streaming from her eyes, she rushed out of the apartment, and namjoon followed her behind, rushing after her.

The one who saved her last night, is now after killing her, she couldn't understand what's happening with her, she closed her eyes, running away, with her full force, she glanced back at him, he has a gun in his hand.

She screamed, using her full force, to run, she stopped Infront of the supermarket, rushing inside it, the supermarket where everything started, she rushed inside, hiding down the shelf of ramyon, sobbing, hiccupping, badly.

Namjoon entered inside, looking around, he kept his gun in his back pocket, wearing a cap, from the counter, he works here, so he hide his face.

Searching her, she palmed her mouth, just like yesterday, she was shaking, just like yesterday, hiding down the shelf, tears streaming from her eyes, her eyes red puffy.

A women walked to the shelf, grabbing a packet of ramyon, when she saw her, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE GIRL??"she yelled, confused, and namjoon who was tow shelf away from her, heard her, he immediately rushed to her.

She screamed, standing up, running away, she was bumping into things, tones of tomatoes, potatoes, onions, which were decorated into triangle shape, on top of each other, she was bumping and destroying everything, and namjoon behind her was doing the same.

Everyone's attention was on them, in the supermarket, she ran and namjoon chased her, they both were using their full force, she hid inside the dark store room, sobbing loudly, she couldn't hold back her sobs, and the door burst opened, she palmed her mouth.

Curling up in the corner, sobbing and sniffing, which were muffled by her, namjoon's footsteps were getting closer and closer to her, she panicked, going forward, stopped Infront of the window.

Her eyes widen, looking at his shadow behind her, she froze at her place, and the gun was placed on her head from behind, namjoon pulled her closer to him, by her waist, reloading the gun, his hot breath hitting her neck.

She burst out crying, "plea-please te-tell me wh-where is m-my eom-eomma"She asked, in between her loud sobs, "don't worry you're going to meet her now"namjoon whispered into her ear.

Her eyes widen, hot thick tears falling from her eyes, and namjoon shot her, but no bullet came out of the gun, she screamed but nothing happened to her.

Namjoon throwed his gun, grabbing her neck, pinning her on the wall, she struggled, slapping his hands on her neck, her eyes were getting wide and wide, lacking oxygen, she screamed.

The door burst opened, revealing ji young, he pointed the gun at namjoon, "I SAID YOU CAN'T KILL HER"ji young yelled, namjoon let go of her neck, y/n fell on her knees, coughing badly.

"LET ME DO MY BUSINESS AND YOU CAN KILL HER"Ji young yelled once again, y/n stood up, opening the window, jumping out of it, she heard both of them yelling, but she ran away, inside the alley, using her full force once again.

Tears streaming from her eyes, she banged the one of the house's door, an old women, opened the door, "P-PLEASE HE-HELP M-ME"Y/n begged, falling on her knees, breathing abnormally.

Shaking hiccupping, being tired of running from them, the lady pointed at her ear shooking her head, she was a deaf, y/n stood up, joining her hands Infront of her crying.