Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    When I returned to the Happy Inn, it was already dark outside.

    Xie Qinyin put all the ingredients and seasonings she brought back from the village into the kitchen, and looked up inadvertently to see Brother Shi who was helping her next to her.

    I always feel that Brother Shi is much smarter than when we first met.

    When they dealt with the mutant porcupine just now, they cooperated perfectly, almost with a glance from her, Brother Shi could understand what she meant.

    Can zombies become sperm?

    [He has evolved. 】The system suddenly made a sound.

    Xie Qinyin was taken aback.

    "Evolved so quickly?" She couldn't help but glance at Brother Shi, and those turbid eyes became dazzling.

    [The food made by the host contains special energy, and the zombies will evolve if they eat too much. 】

    "So it is." Xie Qinyin nodded.

    If the zombies eat the food she made, they will become smarter and smarter, and maybe they will regain consciousness.

    This is a good thing.

    However, there are many zombies who come to the restaurant to eat, but most of them have not changed.

    Why did the corpse evolve so quickly?

    Is it because of his talent.

    Xie Qinyin didn't worry too much, and soon the kitchen was cleaned up.

    From time to time, there are zombies poking their brains at the door, but it's not business hours now, and the zombies outside can't get in, so Xie Qinyin walked over and closed the door.

    She was already thinking about what to do next.

    Today, I scoured a lot of seasonings in the village, including a lot of peppers, and with the mutant chickens in the farm, Xie Qinyin decided to make fried chicken with peppers as the next dish.

    "System, help me kill a mutant chicken." The

    mutant chicken is very large, and one mutant chicken can make dozens of chili fried chickens.

    The system processes the ingredients very quickly.

    Xie Qinyin cut the chicken into small pieces, added the seasonings and dried chili that had been prepared earlier to marinate and tasted, then cut the onion, ginger and garlic into small pieces and fry them in the oil pan until fragrant, added the marinated chicken and stir-fry together, finally Add another half can of soul beer to make the chicken even more tender.

    Soon, the fried chicken with chili came out of the pot, and a spicy smell filled the nose, which made people's tongues salivate.

    The chicken is juicy and the red chili peppers are placed together, and the color is attractive.

    Xie Qinyin walked out of the kitchen with the chili fried pork, and at a glance saw the obedient brother corpse sitting in the dining area.

    She smiled, put the fried pork with peppers in front of Brother Shi, and filled two bowls of rice from the kitchen.

    "How about my craftsmanship?"

    Brother Shi couldn't wait to grab a piece of chicken, and a salty, spicy and spicy smell filled the whole mouth. .