Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    After being forced to accept the system's cheating series of tasks, Xie Qinyin had regained her composure after a brief breakdown.

    Since she came to this world, she has not been trapped by the system once or twice, and she will get used to it after more times.

    However, there are no rewards for the chain quests, and it seems that she has to pay for items from the system mall.

    Xie Qinyin did the math, this was undoubtedly a huge number.

    She decisively asked the system: "Your system wants me to work for you, I agree, but is it too much to want me to work for free?" The

    system said nothing.

    Xie Qinyin was not in a hurry, she continued: "There are still rewards for completing tasks before. This chain of tasks is related to the safety of the whole world. No one can help you to complete it except me. You are not afraid that I will give up the burden." The

    system Obviously they are afraid, after all, this evolving world is very important to them, and now only Xie Qinyin can help them.

    […What does the host want? 】

    "The items in the system store are too expensive. No matter how much energy I have, I can't stand your wool. I don't need you to give me free money, at least give me a discount."

    Xie Qinyin looks like you can do it look.

    The system was a little undecided, it quickly contacted other systems, and after discussing it, it cautiously probed: [Then I will give the host a discount... 9... 8... 50% off, it can't be cheaper! 】

    "Deal!" Xie Qinyin agreed immediately, fearing that the system would regret it.

    […] I always feel fooled.

    The system wants to cry but has no tears. The items in the system mall are clearly marked with prices, and every time it is discounted, it has to pay out of its own pocket to fill the holes.

    But thinking of the huge benefits of helping the world complete the upgrade, the system gritted its teeth and changed the price in the system mall to a 50% discount.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the price after the discount. Although it was still ridiculously expensive, she was already satisfied.

    The fact that the system agreed to her request so easily this time shows that helping the world evolve is very important to them.

    Xie Qinyin seemed to have caught the system's braid, and a malicious smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

    The system had a bad premonition, and sure enough, the next second it heard the host say: "Also, every time you complete a chain of quests, you must reward me with quest points. We are now in a cooperative relationship, so I won't be alone with you. Do white jobs." Of course the

    system wouldn't obediently obey, it started to argue with Xie Qinyin, trying to move him with affection and reason, but Xie Qinyin was unmoved.

    In the end, the system had no choice but to reach a cooperative relationship with Xie Qinyin with a reward of 10w energy per task.

    10w points of energy is not much, but no matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat.

    After successfully smashing the wool, Xie Qinyin closed it when he saw it: "Don't worry, the system, I will do my best to complete     the