Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Lei Yi and the others finally came to their senses. They looked at Xie Qinyin surrounded by the center and the enthusiastic survivors.

    The survivors at this time were like a different group of people.

    Their expressions are no longer numb, just like the dead trees are rejuvenated in spring.

    The eyes they looked at Xie Qinyin were extraordinarily bright, as if they were looking at the Savior.

    Lei Yi stepped forward and stood in front of Xie Qinyin to interrupt everyone: "It's getting late, everyone go back. We have something to discuss with the owner."

    Lei Yi is the base director of the Hope Base, and everyone knows him . As soon as he made a sound, everyone obediently moved away even if they were reluctant.

    Xie Qinyin and the others followed Lei Yi and the others and walked into the base.

    Soon, they entered the office building.

    I hope the high-level officials of the base have been waiting for a long time, and they will be greeted warmly as soon as they see them.

    "This is the owner of the small restaurant, right? It is as beautiful as the legend."

    "The owner, welcome to the Hope Base."

    After a simple greeting, everyone began to enter the topic.

    Everyone attaches great importance to the purification of the soil this time.

    When they first learned about this, everyone couldn't believe how there was such a miraculous ability in the world.

    But now the shopkeeper was standing in front of them, and they heard her promise to help the base purify the soil.

    "The owner, thank you so much."

    "I thank you for the survivors of the base. If you hadn't promised to help the base, we probably wouldn't have been able to last long."

    "Yes, the food at the base is depleting day by day, and every time I have to die. Only then can I bring back some supplies..."

    Xie Qinyin smiled to reassure them, and then she said, "I'm not helping the base for free."

    Everyone was stunned.

    Xie Qinyin put forward her own request: "I want to open a branch in Hope Base."

    What! The owner wants to open a branch at the base!

    They looked at the girl who was laughing and talking to Yan Yan in a daze, like being hit by a pie.

    They were ready to satisfy her no matter what the owner asked, but she didn't expect her request to open a branch in the base.

    Ever since they learned of the existence of the Happy Restaurant, they have already tasted the food at the restaurant.

    The food in the small restaurant is full of color, flavor, and flavor, reminding them of the peaceful life before the end of the world. It is one of the few pure places in the apocalypse.

    Moreover, the food in the small restaurant also contains special energy. Some people accidentally discovered that this energy can enhance the ability.

    Delicious food that you can't quit once you eat it.

    They wish they could eat the food of the small restaurant every day.