Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The mutant sea turtles are covered with barnacles. Although they will not cause too much harm to the turtles, so many barnacles make the sea turtles carry their weight in the sea, which is really exhausting.

    Yu Feng discussed with the team members.

    As Xie Qinyin said, going from the sea to the base is much safer than on land, plus there are mutated sea turtles, even if they encounter mutated sea creatures, they will not dare to approach them.

    And the mutant sea turtles look very gentle and have no hostility towards them.

    They immediately agreed to help the mutant sea turtle clean up the barnacles.

    I don't know if it's because the mutated sea turtle has mutated, and the number of barnacles originally parasitic on its turtle's back has grown rapidly, almost covering the entire turtle's back.

    The corpse brother told the big turtle that they were willing to help it clean up the turtle's back. The big turtle happily swam to the shore and asked them to go to its turtle's back.

    Compared with the huge size of the turtles, Xie Qinyin and the others looked very small.

    They supported each other and walked carefully to the turtle's back, standing on the back of the big turtle, unexpectedly stable.

    After they stood firm, Xie Qinyin took out all kinds of tools from the space, shovels, machetes, electric drills...

    Meng Jiang stared at the tools Xie Qinyin took out, all kinds of shovels and knives. There are even electric drills and chainsaws.

    "Shopkeeper, why do you have so many...tools in your space?"

    Xie Qinyin said indifferently, "I was bored when I was in City A, and went around the major shopping malls, and I put them in the space if they were useful. ."

    The tools were distributed to the crowd, and they immediately began to clean the turtle's back.

    Brother Corpse turned on the chainsaw calmly, and the chainsaw made a "humming" sound.

    Wherever the chainsaw passed, parasites fell off.

    The turtle's back is very hard, and no tools have left it with any damage.

    Xie Qinyin looked enviously at the sea turtle that was full of defense.

    The big turtle floated on the sea with a look of enjoyment. It could feel the parasites on its back falling off a little bit, and the bulky body gradually became relaxed, and unconsciously, it shrank its head and limbs and fell asleep.

    From a distance it looks like an island floating in the sea.

    The scorching sun was in the sky, and after an unknown amount of time, they finally cleaned up the turtle's back.

    At this point everyone was tired and panting.

    Xie Qinyin looked up and saw that the huge sun was hanging above their heads, and it had already been a long time.

    Seeing everyone's blushing face from the sun, Xie Qinyin thought for a while, took out a blanket from the space and spread it on the cleaned turtle's back, and then took out a huge sunshade.

    Xie Qinyin waved to them and said, "Everyone has worked hard, come and rest for a while."

    As she said that, she took out the ice machine from the space. Brother Shi took the lead and sat down beside her and started making the smoothie. Xie Qinyin put the smoothie out. Divide them into small bowls, and then lay out various small ingredients.