Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The business of the small restaurant is still booming today.

    Xie Qinyin brought the last serving of fried chicken with chilli and fish meatball soup out of the kitchen, and then announced to the outside guests that the door was closed.

    The zombies are already used to it. If they can't line up today, they will come to the small restaurant early tomorrow and squat at the door.

    Soon, the guests outside were almost scattered.

    Xie Qinyin was about to go back when she suddenly saw two people running towards her.

    "Wait!"

    Xie Qinyin looked at them calmly.

    Perception of power fluctuations from them, this should be the two humans who broke into City A.

    "What's the matter?" Xie Qinyin asked with a gentle smile.

    Xie Qinyin's appearance was no different from a normal person, except that her pupils were crimson, which was close to black, and her body temperature was cold.

    But as long as you don't contact her and don't look at her, you won't find these details.

    Unfortunately, Song Jie just looked up and met those strange red eyes.

    Xie Qinyin grinned at him.

    Song Jie's pupils were shocked: "..."

    Not only did Mu Shuai not notice that Song Jie was wrong, but when Xie Qinyin appeared, his eyes suddenly lit up.

    Mourinho was very excited: "Song Jie, there are still people alive in City A!"

    Song Jie grabbed Mourinho and took a step back silently.

    He took a deep breath and said calmly: "Don't get excited, she's not a human being."

    "How could she not be a human being, this is obviously..." She was

    obviously a very cute and beautiful beauty...

    Before Mu Shuai finished his words, he turned his head The girl with a sweet smile raised her head, the sun shone into her pupils, and those dark red eyes shone with a bewitching light.

    Mu Shuai shook his hand and asked cautiously, "Are you, are you alive?"

    Xie Qinyin tilted her head and shook her head: "No~"

    "Hush--" Mu Shuai tilted his body and fell on Song Jie. .

    Song Jie pushed him away with a look of disgust, and looked at the man in front of him with vigilance.

    Her skin was white, as if she hadn't been in the sun for a long time, and the blood vessels under her skin were black.

    Even though she didn't seem aggressive at the moment, Song Jie still felt a strong sense of oppression from her.

    She is stronger than the level 2 zombies, level 3, level 4 or even level 5... Xie     Qinyin

    didn't seem to notice their vigilance and fear, and asked with a good temper: "What's the matter?"

Some were afraid of Xie Qinyin, but the fragrance that kept wafting from the tip of the nose conquered the fear.

    He took a deep breath, pointed to the small restaurant and asked, "Excuse me, is the small restaurant closed? We came from outside the city. We finally found the small restaurant and filmed the team all afternoon."