Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The shop mainly cooks big meals!

    The news quickly spread in the zombie group, and all the zombies came here.

    They originally wanted to farm, but they didn't expect that there was a very ferocious third-level mutant thorn vine next to the vegetable field.

    Before they could get close, they were sent flying by the thorn vines.

    If they couldn't get a big meal, they squatted outside the small restaurant.

    I can't eat it, I can only watch it to satisfy my cravings.

    The smell from the small restaurant is getting stronger and stronger, which is really tormenting!

    Finally, when the sky was slightly bright, Xie Qinyin finished all the dishes.

    In order to keep warm, she put the meals into the system space.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu stood motionlessly guarding the roast lamb. The skin of the roast lamb was golden and crispy, but the meat inside was tender.

    Xie Qinyin smeared a layer of secret sauce on the roast lamb, and finally sprinkled cumin, an irresistible fragrance penetrated into the nose.

    Tian Xiaoyu was so greedy, her mind was full of roast lamb.

    Xie Qinyin tore off the mutton and couldn't help laughing when she saw this.

    She beckoned: "Xiaoyu, how about the taste of roast lamb?"

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait to stuff a piece of mutton into her mouth. With a "bang", she felt like fireworks were being set off in her head.

    The mutton is tender, fat but not greasy. It is paired with the secret seasoning, and it is full of fragrance in one mouthful, as if a lamb is jumping on her taste buds.

    Tian Xiaoyu felt that her life was complete.

    Although it is the end of the world now, she is so happy that she can eat the owner's food every day.

    "Tender and juicy, fat but not greasy, the roast lamb is really delicious!"

    Xie Qinyin was praised with a smile on her face: "If you like it."

    Seeing Brother Shi standing beside him, he clearly wanted to eat it too. But he was arrogant and unwilling to speak.

    Xie Qinyin held back her laughter, tore off a piece of mutton and handed it to him, pretending to be casual, "Brother Shi will also try it for me."

    Brother Shi looked at the mutton in front of him for a moment.

    Xie Qinyin's hands were white and tender, her fingers were slender and round, and her fingertips were a touch of pink. The mutton was particularly attractive in her hands.

    Seeing that he didn't eat it, he sent the mutton forward again: "Hurry up, your hands are sore."

    Brother Shi hurriedly ate the meat into his mouth. The mutton was very tasty, oily but not greasy, and Brother Shi was immediately captured by the delicious taste. .

    Xie Qinyin asked with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

    Brother Shi said, "Delicious."

    Soon, all the mutton was torn off.

    Xie Qinyin moved the sheep skeleton to the kitchen, and she was going to keep it for the soup.

    Everything was ready, Xie Qinyin looked out the window, it was almost dawn, the zombies should be back soon.