Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Hope outside the base, it was late at night when Xue Zheyu and his team members came back.

    However, the entrance is still brightly lit, and it seems that there are people guarding it.

    Xue Zheyu stopped.

    "Captain, what's wrong?"

    "There are soldiers guarding the entrance." Xue Zheyu looked at the gate of the base.

    At this time, the people guarding the entrance heard the movement on their side and walked in their direction.

    It was Zhuo Hang, the head of the army at the base.

    Zhuo Hang was wearing a military uniform, with tough facial features and a cold aura all over his body. He looked at Xue Zheyu and the others, who were busy with dust, and asked, "You came back from City A?"

    Xue Zheyu immediately understood what he wanted to ask.

    The flyer of the Happy Inn has spread all over the base, and almost everyone knows it.

    Zhuo Hang was waiting for them at the gate of the base. He must have known that they were going to City A and wanted to know the situation in City A from their mouths.

    The existence of the diner is sure to cause an uproar.

    If other people know that the food in the small restaurant can restore the zombies' consciousness, those mad scientists will definitely make the idea of ​​the small restaurant.

    The best way is to pull the groundwater and let the base protect the small restaurant.

    Xue Zheyu responded calmly: "Yes, we just came back from City A."

    Zhuo Hang's eyes lit up, he really came back from City A, he just wanted to take out the flyer, Xue Zheyu seemed to know what he was going to say, and opened the backpack directly behind him , took out a chili fried chicken rice bowl, and intimately let the fire-type ability user heat it up.

    The aroma came out of the lunch box instantly.

    Zhuo Hang stared at the lunch box, chicken, pepper, rice...

    He couldn't help swallowing.

    Xue Zheyu handed him the lunch box, "Colonel Zhuo was starving after waiting all night, why don't we chat while eating?"

    Xue Zheyu winked at the people behind him, the team members reacted immediately, opened their backpacks swiftly, took out fifteen lunch boxes, and greeted the soldiers behind Zhuohang: "Everyone, come and have some food, these are all of us. I brought it back from Happiness Restaurant, and it's delicious."

    He also helped them warm up very intimately.

    The soldiers looked at Zhuo Hang eagerly.

    "..." Zhuo Hang looked at the lunch box and the soldiers, and said helplessly, "Let's eat first."

    "Lynx, give them fifty crystal cores."

    Xue Zheyu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the gobbling soldiers.

    Sure enough, no one can resist the owner's delicious food.

    ——In the early morning of

    the next day, Xie Qinyin just opened the door of the small restaurant, and ten wood-type supernatural zombies stood outside the door.

    As soon as they saw her coming out, they stood up straight: "Shopkeeper, we're here."

    "It's so early." Xie Qinyin let them in with a smile.