Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The zombie who led the way stopped, pointed to a small restaurant not far away, and said, "That's the restaurant!

    " !

    The zombies took them to the luminous little restaurant... Opposite, pointing to the branch that was still closed: "This is a newly opened branch, which is specially for humans, and the other side is our zombies."

    Zhuo Hang looked closely . The closed shop door, hesitantly asked: "Is the shopkeeper not here?"

    "The shopkeeper is busy, but someone has already called her, she should be back soon, you wait outside for a while now, ah, there are too many zombies in line today. If there are too many, I will rush to line up, otherwise I will not be able to eat!" The

    zombies threw them directly and squeezed into the queue.

    Zhuo Hang and others were shocked when they looked at the zombie brigade in front of the small restaurant that couldn't see the end.

    "Okay, a lot of zombies..."

    "If so many zombies attack the base, I'm afraid they won't be able to defend."

    "Fortunately, the zombies in City A are not interested in humans..." The

    soldiers were grateful.

    At this moment, a gentle voice came from behind them: "Are you here to eat in a small restaurant?" The

    soldiers were startled and quickly turned to look.

    The girl standing behind them was sweet and fair-skinned, looking at them with a smile.

    Zhuo Hang's back was cold. When did she appear, he didn't feel it at all...

    His eyes couldn't help looking at the girl's eyes, which were indeed dark red.

    Zhuo Hang took a step forward and nodded politely: "We came from the Hope Base. I heard that there is a very delicious restaurant in City A. We came here for dinner. Are you the owner?"

    Xie Qinyin observed the people in front of them. Tall and straight, from the inside of the momentum, at first glance is not an ordinary person.

    Xie Qinyin looked back for a while, she passed Zhuo Hang, walked to the door of the store, opened the door, and replied, "I'm the owner, guests, please come in."

    Brother Shi silently placed the tables, chairs and benches.

    After they were seated, Tian Xiaoyu came over with the menu: "Guests, please order."

    Zhuo Hang looked at the other two zombies without looking at the other two zombies. Although it was not as oppressive as the shop owner brought him, he could feel it. These two zombies are also high-level zombies, and their strength is not weaker than him.

    Especially the male zombie.

    Fortunately, he didn't feel malicious.

    Zhuo Hang breathed a sigh of relief, and just wanted to order food, but found that others had already gathered together with the menu to discuss what to order.

    "Order some fried pork with chili peppers. People who have been here before said that the fried pork with chili peppers is delicious."

    "Boiled fish fillets are also delicious!"

    "I want to eat fish meatballs, smooth and tender...sucking...for sure. It's delicious!"

    Zhuo Hang hurriedly joined the discussion.