Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Zhuo Hang did not return to his residence after leaving the laboratory, but came to the residence of the base chief.

    Lei Yi has been waiting for Zhuo Hang, and as soon as he sees him, he can't wait to ask: "What is the result?"

    Zhuo Hang: "It has been confirmed that the food in the Happy Restaurant can indeed restore the consciousness of zombies. Uncle Lei, Jingjing is saved. ."

    When Lei Yi, who was full of resoluteness, heard this, his eyes instantly turned red.

    Lei Jingjing is Lei Yi's daughter.

    At the beginning of the apocalypse, Lei Yi took his daughter to build the base, but he didn't expect to encounter a wave of zombies. At that time, the base had not yet been built, and the zombies broke through the base in an instant.

    Lei Yi was pushed and almost bitten by a zombie. Lei Jingjing, who had just turned eight years old, flew over and protected Lei Yi, but she was bitten by a zombie.

    In the end, only half of the base survived, and Lei Jingjing turned into a zombie. Lei Yi was reluctant to give up on his daughter, so he found a hidden place outside the base and hid Lei Jingjing, who had turned into a zombie, inside.

    Zhuo Hang is the only one who knows about it.

    Lei Yi almost cried with joy: "Great, Jingjing can regain consciousness."

    Before going to the laboratory, Zhuo Hang left ten portions of food with Lei Yi.

    Now that they knew the desired result, the two immediately drove to where Lei Jingjing was.

    In a dirt embryo house in the suburbs, a very cute little zombie was holding a lunch box and eating happily.

    "Jingjing eat slowly, but Dad still has it here." Lei Yi looked at the little zombie lovingly, and put all the rest of the food in front of her.

    The little zombie was finally willing to give him a look, and his dull pupils turned.

    She felt that the person in front of her looked familiar, but her stiff head couldn't move. Jingjing glanced at it and retracted her gaze, gobbling up the food in front of her.

    One bite of a piece of chicken, the hard teeth even shattered the bones and swallowed, she was really hungry!

    Seeing that she was eating too fast, Zhuo Hang hurriedly said: "Jingjing eat slowly, my brother will buy it for you if it's not enough."

    "Yes, yes, eat slowly. When Jingjing regains consciousness, Dad will take you to City A to find the shopkeeper! "

    Lei Jingjing has turned into a zombie, and it is impossible to return to the base.

    Lei Yi was worried about letting Xiao Jingjing live outside by herself. What if her daughter was bullied by other zombies while he was away!

    When Jingjing regains consciousness, she must not be locked up anymore.

    He discussed with Zhuo Hang and decided to send Jingjing to City A and let Jingjing stay by the shop owner's side.

    The next day, the base made a big announcement.

    The Happiness Pavilion is real. It's in City A. The zombies in City A really don't bite!

    What's more, the food in the Happy Restaurant is not only delicious, but it can also restore the consciousness of the zombies. Zombies who have eaten the food of the Happy Restaurant will not bite people like the zombies in City A.