Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    In the evening, Xie Qinyin saw off the last customer.

    Close the store door and call Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu.

    Xie Qinyin: "Let's redecorate the Happy House tonight."

    Tian Xiaoyu looked at her puzzled.

    Although the storefront of Xingfu Xiaoguan is not very large, it is clean and tidy. There is a small shell wind chime hanging on the window, which makes a jingling sound when the wind blows.

    She likes small restaurants very much, why did she have to renovate it suddenly?

    Brother Shi frowned, and asked in a deep voice, "Is it because of the guests during the day? You don't need to worry about them, they don't dare to come back to the store to make trouble."

    Xie Qinyin didn't speak, and Brother Shi's heart sank.

    It seems that there was a quarrel in the store today, which scared the owner.

    Those zombies outside are too careless, they dare to make trouble in the small restaurant, I'm going to warn them tonight.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know what Brother Shi was thinking, she was rummaging through various decoration templates in the system mall.

    The decoration templates in the system mall are very delicate, and there are various styles.

    Chinese style, simple style, beach style, western restaurant style...

    Xie Qinyin was dazzled.

    However, the price of these decoration templates is too expensive, and it can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars at every turn.

    [Host, the system template contains all the items needed to decorate the entire restaurant, and it can also optimize the kitchen functions, which is absolutely worth the money. ]

    Really good value for money.

    Just the kitchen utensils, ovens, dishwashers, and oversized refrigerators made her excited.

    "But the area of ​​the small restaurant is not enough, some things can't be used at all, your price is too expensive."

    [After purchasing the whole set of templates, the system will automatically open the different space in the small restaurant to expand the space in the store, so the host doesn't need to worry. 】

    "!" There is actually such a function!

    Hundreds of thousands of energy is really worth the money.

    Xie Qinyin was moved shamelessly.

    But she only has 10,000 energy, not even a fraction...

    "System, can I take credit?"

    [...Yes. 】

    Xie Qinyin immediately purchased a simple style decoration template.

    The space in the small restaurant expanded rapidly, from 50 square meters to 150 square meters.

    In addition to the dining area and kitchen, a waiting area and entertainment area have been added.

    The original closed kitchen was turned into a semi-open one, with a huge glass separating the kitchen and dining area, and the whole small restaurant became brighter.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were taken aback by the sudden change in the small restaurant.

    Brother Shi subconsciously glanced at Xie Qinyin.