Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    [The popularity reaches 7000, and the task is completed. ]

    [Experience value +5000, congratulations to the host for opening the fully automatic kitchen, please select the area to be opened. 】

    The mission is complete!

    Xie Qinyin was overjoyed and hurried back to the small restaurant.

    Tian Xiaoyu was cleaning and was a little surprised to see her coming back from outside.

    Tian Xiaoyu: "When did the owner go out?"

    Brother Shi: "I went out before dawn."

    When Xie Qinyin went out, Brother Shi heard the movement and came out to check.

    Xie Qinyin ran past them like a gust of wind and went straight to the kitchen.

    【Do you want to open the fully automatic kitchen? 】

    【Yes. ]

    Xie Qinyin opened the fully automatic kitchen without hesitation, and the next second the small kitchen changed dramatically.

    All appliances in the kitchen have been mechanized, and robotic arms have grown.

    In an instant, the entire kitchen was fully automated. Obviously the layout of the kitchen has not changed, but it feels completely different.

    Even if she's not in the kitchen right now, these robots can do everything.

    This scene was so amazing, Xie Qinyin stood there for a long time.

    "Wow, what is this?!" Tian Xiaoyu exclaimed from outside the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin came back to her senses and walked out of the kitchen quickly: "What's wrong?"

    Brother Shi pointed behind her and said, "A panel suddenly appeared in the ordering area."

    Xie Qinyin turned around.

    The original a la carte area only had menus and a cash register, and the cash register was still decorative.

    After the kitchen was upgraded, the ordering area and cashier area were also upgraded.

    A huge panel appeared on the wall with the menu from the small restaurant.

    Xie Qinyin read the menu from beginning to end, as long as it was the food he cooked in the small restaurant, it all appeared on the menu.

    "System, how can the menu become like this?" The

    system is very proud: [After the fully automatic kitchen is turned on, the ordering area will naturally become fully automatic. As long as the customer orders, the kitchen will automatically start to make food after receiving it. ]

    Xie Qinyin stared at the ordering panel for a while, and introduced the functions of the panel and the fully automatic kitchen to Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu.

    Tian Xiaoyu had never seen such a thing before, and was banging around curiously in the kitchen.

    "Can these robots really make delicious food?"

    Xie Qinyin hadn't tried the food made by robots, so she hesitated: "It should be possible..."

    Brother Shi walked directly to the ordering panel, ordered fried chicken with peppers, boiled in water Fish fillet, braised lion head and a grilled lamb chop.