One «Jewel Of The Realm»

Two years later

—————————
"She couldn't tear her eyes away from them; it was as if she was being drawn towards them."

 —————————

—————————

It was already near noon by the time a white-haired young woman walked in a relaxed manner through the corridors of Dragon Stone. She hummed softly before removing her gloves, handing them to ser Erryk, and walking toward the courtyard. Visenya had decided to take a look at the two strongs, sorry, Velaryons, after Jacaerys had asked her if she would like to come take a look at their training with ser Harwin Strong. And being Daemon's daughter, she certainly didn't mind.

"Visenya!"

The targaryen let her eyes slide through the courtyard after hearing her name. She barely noticed how a brown girl waved at her, her white hair glistening in the sun, and how she made a welcoming gesture. Visenya smiled and turned to her sworn protector, ser Erryk, before sending him away with a simple nod.

She lifted her light dress slightly to step over the few small stairsteps before releasing her dress and walking toward her sister with a smile on her face. To her right, the boys were training under the direction of ser Harwin Strong.

She could hear frustrated growls of exertion reverberating in her ears before out of the corner of her eye she saw Lucerys with a dogged face charging toward a wooden doll. "Sword up!" she heard ser Harwin call to him.

She chuckled before the she walked up small, but really very small, hill and sat down next to Baela in the grass. "So, how was it?" the Velaryon wished to know. And by "it," of course, she was referring to their father's dragon, Caraxes. Visenya shrugged her shoulders.

"Not a big deal. I just had to fly him back to the stables after father went into the caves to find Syrax her eggs." she told them and sat down in a comfortable position. "Nothing new, though." she said with a laugh.

"Amazingly enough." Baela remarked. "You are the only one he allows to ride Caraxes, not even Rhaenyra is allowed to."

Visenya let out a chuckle and looked at Baela playfully. " Perhaps it is because I am the only one with , wait, no idea, a sense of responsibility? " she joked.

Baela let out a chuckle while taking one of Visenya's white locks of hair between her fingers. "See those boys over there?" she gestured.

"Hmm?" Visenya turned her head to look at the Velaryon sitting next to her after she turned to a completely different conversation.