Seven «The Letter»

Visenya's new face claim ^

Three months had passed since her baby dragons had hatched and since she had returned from Kings Landing. During those months Visenya had tried to keep herself busy so she wouldn't be able to give thought to what had happend between her and Aemond or about the news she had gotten from ser Erryk about the men. She was sure, or hoping, Aemond had forgotten about her anyway. Sometimes she pitied it, or even missed having someone to fight or argue with.

She would fill her days by spending them with her three dragons. At first she was nervous each time she brought Meraxes and Moonfyre to Celeste. But after a while the three dragons seemed to get along. Especially Meraxes had already grown. The dragon keepers expected her to grow even bigger than Caraxes. Moonfyre, her youngest dragon, was still a lot smaller than her sister. But she tried to keep up with Meraxes at all cost.

By now her dragons were old enough to flap their wings, a movement they copied from Celeste and Caraxes, and even breath fire. One thing the maids weren't to happy about. The two dragons would now follow Visenya everywhere, and she gladly let them. At night, Moonfyre would curl herself against her while Meraxes would find herself a place around the firepit.

Soon however, they would be too large to stay inside the walls of the castle. But Visenya didn't want to think about that yet. She just enjoyed their company as much as she could.

It was yet another day where she sat besides the hearth in the Throne room. Moonfyre curled against her shoulder and Meraxes laying next to her feet.

Visenya's eyes slid over the letter she was holding between her fingers while her father watched impatiently. "Well, what does it say? Do we know any further?"

Visenya sighed and shook her head. "No, it's another dead end." She fudget with her hands. "I don't know if we'll ever find them."

"We will." Daemon responded. "They're still out there. And once we've found them, I'l burn their arse off."

Visenya send him a smile.

"Still haven't found out who tried to take them from you?" Baela came walking into the room and leaned over Visenya's chair.

"NoPe." Visenya answered. In the past two months both them, and Ser Harwin Strong, had looked into the matter of strangers trying to steal her dragon eggs.

First she didn't think much of it. She thought it would've been a poor man, willing to do anything to get money. That was until Ser Harwin mentioned that it would've been impossible for a 'poor man' to get inside the walls of Dragon Stone without help.