Five «Hide or Run»

A/N: sorry for the late one! Originally planned on finishing this a week ago

———————————
"But enlighten me, my dear Alicent, what will your maesters do?"
———————————

———————————"But enlighten me, my dear Alicent, what will your maesters do?"———————————

———————————
FIVE
———————————

There was a light blue color in the sky that the early morning brought with it. Red streaks could be seen here and there that the sunrise brought with it. Occasionally the streaks were interrupted by large thick wimpy clouds. Through them blew a gentle but cold breeze. Suddenly the peace was interrupted by a high-pitched squeak and a flash of golden scales.

A young but fairly large female dragon shot through a group of clouds as her rider steered her. With a roar, they flew over the low-hanging clouds before the dragon, named Celeste, took a nosedive downward. Meanwhile, the beast kept an eye out to make sure her rider didn't fall off her. They shot straight down from the clouds and the rider let out a cry of joy. They seemed to work together as one, the dragon and her rider, as they made all sorts of turns through the air.

"Come on!" the white-haired woman cheered exchausted as they flew up into the sky again. Her dragon replied with a joyful shout as she spread her wings as far as she could. It was early in the morning but the two were already very active. With another roar, Celeste flew straight down again and Visenya had to hold on tightly, laughing. She steered her dragon to the right causing them to appear out of the group of clouds right above Kings Landing. They flew right past the palace from which several people inside looked out of their windows, confused. Together with her dragon, Visenya flew over the city while Celeste let out cries of happiness. As she continued her cries the pair approached the dragon pit. Visenya gave her golden dragon a friendly pat and they descended onto the sand.

Using Celeste's wing, Visenya descended from her dragon. The beast turned her head and pressed against Visenya's shoulder as the princess caressed her lovingly. Then she released her dragon and gave a nod. Celeste bowed her head slightly before spreading her wings firmly and taking off. With a slight smile, Visenya looked after her dragon before turning around. Her smile disappeared immediately.

Her protector, ser Erryk, looked at her unimpressed. "You should have told me where you were going. Daemon almost put my head on a spike."

Grumbling softly, Visenya removed her gloves. "There was no need to inform you nor my father of my whereabouts." She drifted past him. "I was only going for a ride." She continued as she let out an yawn.

"I come by order of Princess Helaena, she wishes to speak to you."

With a weary groan, Visenya stopped her steps. Eventhough she would love to visit her friend, she would also love to finally take a nap.