«What a lovely Family Reunion»

A/N:
Sorry for the late update! School kept me busy. Anyway, enjoy! Here's part two

———————————
"Game's on little Jewel, game's on.."
———————————

————————————FOUR————————————

————————————
FOUR
————————————

II

What in the Seven hells??

Visenya watched on dumbfounded as Jacaerys took Helaena's hand and led her to the 'dance'floor. She saw him whisper something to the Targaryen Princess who shook her head slightly before both of them took their position. A giggle left both their lips as they started to move.

Something inside of Visenya snapped as she simply watched it happen. And she wasn't the only one. Both Baela and Aegon watched on uncomfortably and Visenya straightened her back letting out an uneasy chuckle as she fidgeted her fingers across her rings. She glanced down at her plate unaware of Aemond seeming to watch her every move.

To her right, Daemon offered his wife some sort of fruits, who laughingly took them, before noticing his daughter nervously stared in front of her. He slightly bend over to touch her hand which she was fidgeting with as they locked eyes. As if he wanted to make sure he didn't have to kill anyone; his way of letting know he was worried about her.

Visenya shot him a small reassuring smile before she calmed herself with a single sigh leaving her lips. She shifted her chair backwards.

"Excuse me." Visenya spoke with an uncomfortable smile on her face after which she left her seat and slid past her father, uncle, aunt and Otto to draw less attention to herself. Ser Erryk even offered to go after her with a raise of his eyebrows but she shook her head. She needed a moment on her own.

She could feel Aemond's stare at her as she hurried out of the room while Jacaerys continued his dance, not noticing she was leaving. She tried to not think much of it and took a back door to the rest room where she felt like she could finally breath again as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Indeed a splendid looking person on the outside. She closed her eyes and inhaled once more, feeling the frustration leave her body. Why? She wondered. Why does it bother me?

But deep down a small voice told her. A small, scared, voice reminded her. Of the feeling, the experience she had to endure. That was partly the reason she considered Jace's offer. So she'd be sure to have a husband who wouldn't touch her, or wouldn't against her will. Seeing him ask another to dance the traditional dance after giving her the stares, loving Words and a freaking marriage proposal had upset her.