«Authors Note»

—————————————————————————

\/\/COMING SOON\/\/

—————————————————————————

Dreamer «A HOTD Fanfic»
Oc x Daemon Targaryen

« "In the dark ages, magic was a weapon, love was a mystery and adventure was everywhere

« "In the dark ages, magic was a weapon, love was a mystery and adventure was everywhere." »

«Daenys targaryen, the adopted daughter of princess Rhaenys Targaryen finds herself in a though spot once the Hightowers find out she's a dreamer after Daenys tries to save Aemma's life. Daenys can see blinks of what happens in the future. She gets betrothed to ser Gwayne Hightower, the brother of lady Alicent and son of Otto Hightower. It doesn't take long for Daenys to become a victim of Otto's need for power. Desperate to escape her husband-to-be and her family in law Daenys Targaryen seeks alliance from another Targaryen, willing to pay any price to escape from the chains of the Hightowers»

«Even if that means selling him her soul»

—————————————————————————

\/\/COMING SOON\/\/

—————————————————————————

Sneak peak:

The sword, poked at her, left a thin trickle of blood after the crabfeeder pricked at her throat too sharply with it.

Suddenly, far away, Daenys could hear someone yell her name. Causing the crabfeeder to look up. A vague figure slashed his way through Draghar's soldiers with his iron sword. Creating a path of death bodies of both the crabfeeders man as his own men as he hurried his way toward her. Not caring who he hit. Even Vaemond and Corlys had to dive away to avoid being killed by dark-sister before noticing what was going on too.

This caused Daghar to tilt his head before looking back at the princess in front of him and back at the man slashing his way toward them. Then the crabfeeder smirked. He seemed to wait for the targaryen prince to get close enough before giving Daenys another slap across her face and lifting his sword: ready to kill.