Four «What a Lovely Family Reunion»

A/N:
It's going to be a (very -like truly) long but fun chapter! Around 4000 words, so this chapter too will be devided into two parts.

———————————
"I'd like to toast to princess Helaena and prince Aemond, two Targaryens who haven't lived the easiest life so far."
———————————

————————————FOUR————————————

————————————
FOUR
————————————

I

Visenya stood in front of her mirror as she put on one of her earrings. She wore a blue transparant dress with a darker blue patron filled with diamonds on it. It matched her nails, which Rhaena had painted silver, so that it in turn matched her hair.

Talking about Rhaena, her sister had joined her in her chambers to get ready. While they could catch on with eachother.

"I'm glad it's Lucerys," Rhaena spoke with slight redded cheeks which caused Visenya to smile to herself. "He's kinda adorable don't you think?"

"He is," Visenya responded as she put on her last earring and glanced at herself in the mirror. "Although i'm not sure he's too keen on becoming Driftmark's future lord of the Tides." She admitted.

Rhaena put down her hair brush. "Oh save it," she chuckled. "He'll have to learn, he'll manage and he'll be great. I'm sure of it." She lifted her head a little. "What about you? Don't tell me no one's caught your eye yet."

This caused Visenya to turn with a smirk on your face. "Are you admitting you have a crush on Lucerys? Has he 'caught your eye'?" She teased her half-sister.

She could see Rhaena smile to herself before she quickly managed to focus on her sister again. "He has." She admitted. "What about you? You've lived on Dragon Stone these past years, anyone there?"

Visenya crossed the room to sit on her bed while she thought. "No, no one at Dragon Stone." She said after pondering. Rhaena opened her mouth. "I don't have feelings for Jacaerys, not those kind of feelings." Visenya quickly explained herself. Rhaena nodded, clearly not believing her, but she didn't bring it up.

"And Kings landing?" Rhaena asked her rather curiously. "You know that even father will expect you to marry rather sooner than later."

Visenya glanced at her nails, admiring their silver color while she thought. Thinking about Kings Landing had excited her these past days. She could feel it in her body when she walked through the corridors of the Red Keep.

"You're not saying no," Rhaena chuckled putting her own white long braided hair behind her shoulders. "Who's on your mind?"

Back in her mind, Visenya knew the answer. But it wasn't love related. She shook her head. "There are some people i like to be around, like Helaena and.. well.. others." She spoke. "But no, not like you and Lucerys." She chuckled and smiled at her sister. "I don't think i could beat your cuteness when the two of you are together."