Chapter 45 - Isabel

Pinning him against the bedroom door he just slammed behind us, I am very tempted to get rid of his shirt buttons with claws. Even more so since he is just as motivated as I am to remove layers of fabric between us and his hand is lovingly trailing along my now naked back. 

It's not long until our clothes are off - with minimal damage, and my mate slides away towards the bed, pulling me along with him. When he sits, he murmurs the two words that weirdly turn me on more than anything.

„Come here."

Straddling him, I kiss his mouth again, wrapping my fingers in the curls that hide the back of his neck, in a poor attempt to deepen the contact.

"You have the most wonderful breasts, Isa," Lars whispers as his eyes shine with unhidden lust. His hands have explored them often, but his lips haven't touched them. Until now, when they latch greedily on a nipple that's already hard. His tongue is moving slowly on the sensitive skin but with enough pressure to draw the lewdest moan from my throat.

"I love that sound," the Alpha announces hoarsely. "Make it again," he asks, his mouth skillfully closing and gently sucking at his favorite plaything. I oblige, I couldn't refuse even if I wanted to because the tension that built up in my core needs to be released. But soon my noises of praise are not enough, the tightness in my belly is almost painful and it craves something else to be soothed. Something that's twitching under his nice boxers, intimidatingly hard.

"I think we should take these off," I tell him, sliding my fingers along his dark trail and underneath the waistband. A strangled aha encourages my hands on their short path to his tip, my touch rewarded with a pleasure drop. Smearing it down to his base is a much longer journey because this Alpha is fully grown in every way. He's helping me to remove the last pieces of cloth between us so that we don't have to break contact too much. I sway along his length and it's his turn to let me know how good it is to feel me so close, how wonderfully wet and soft I am for him, and...that he has condoms.

"Good for you," I chuckle nervously, grabbing the hand that was reaching for the nightstand and bringing it back where it belongs, on my body that is shuddering with need for him. I just want my mate inside me, with no borders and no fucking territory lines, not even a flimsy piece of rubber between us.

"Are you sure? Pack continuity can wait."

His words tear through the cloth of my lust. Conceiving on our bond night is too much of an arrogant dream and I cannot afford it. But I was hoping to carry his pup in the relatively near future. I remember what Ale mentioned about Sven's Life Plan and I ask shakily:

"Until...you have wings?"

"No, it cannot wait for decades," Lars laughs, blunt teeth nipping at my neck.

Reassured by his answer, I kiss the mark I placed on his shoulder some hours ago and push my hips closer to his. Lars hums defeated, his hands traveling to my belly and then between my legs, slightly raising my thighs to find the perfect angle. He mercifully stills when my entrance makes contact with him, but his arms shake with the tension of restraint.

„This is fucking amazing. You are amazing," He murmurs, his eyes again midnight black as he's watching me descend on him. I don't want to tease, but I am reluctant to move faster. 

While I take the time to adjust to him, Lars sneaks a hand between us and explores attentively which kind of touch makes me whimper louder - tightly drawn circles or long, slow strokes. They are both just as effective, and I find myself sliding lower, surprised that there is no pain, only the loveliest feeling of being stretched, of being full.