The Philosophers Stone: Part 9

[King's Cross Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Hazel, with her cart of her baggage, equipment and Hedwig, walk beside Hagrid. A couple look at Hagrid, suspiciously.]

"Smell the silent judgement," Barty says with a snicker.
"20 galleons Hagrid leaves Hazel confused on where to go," Regulus says to Barty with a smirk
"You're on!" Barty says back.

Hagrid: What're you looking at? [He then checks watch] Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, Hazel, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. [hands the train ticket] Stick to it, Hazel that's very important. Stick to your ticket.

"Why are you running so late, for your first time trying to find the platform you should have gotten their earlier in case you got confused! The train leaves at 11! No earlier, no later!" Lily shouts pulling her hair stressed for her daughter.

[Hazel looks at her ticket.]
Hazel: Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there? [Hazel looks up, but we now see that Hagrid has vanished and Hazel is all alone with his cart.]

"HAGRID!" McGonagall shouts and the Half-Giant looks embarrassed that he left the little girl.
James just tightens his grip on his daughter that is still sitting on his lap.
Barty groans handing over his money to a smirking Regulus.

[Hazel is walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.]
Man: Sorry.
[Hazel sees a guard.]

"P-Please tell me you didn't?" Ron asks trying to not laugh.
"YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPOSE US!" Walburga shouts making people cover their ears.

Hazel: Excuse me, excuse me.
Guard: Right on your left, ma'am.
Hazel: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?

Everyone facepalms at Hazel while the muggleborns look at her in understanding, also being confused when trying to find the platform.

Guard: [incredulous] 9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya? [he walks off]

"Yes, just go with that she's trying to pull a joke or someone else pulled a joke on her," Fred says in hope of saving Hazel forgetting that this was also in the past.

[Hazel then notices a woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.]

"Hey look it's us!" Ron shouts excited
"Damn Molly you've been active," Fabian says laughing.
"There's more of us," George says.
"Yeah, in this there's Percy, Fred, George, Me, and Ginny," Ron says before continuing, "But there's also Bill and Charlie who have already graduated."
Everyone looks at the two young kids by Molly with smiles.

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.

"Why would you be shouting that," Remus says shaking his head.

Hazel: Muggles?
Mrs. Weasley: Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.
[A tall boy with red hair, called Percy, comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Hazel is amazed.]

Everyone laughs at Hazel's reaction.
"Don't worry I was the same way," Lily says to her softly.

Mrs. Weasley: Fred, you next.
George: He's not Fred, I am!
Fred: Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother.
Mrs. Weasley: Oh, I'm sorry, George.
[Fred moves towards the wall]
Fred: I'm only joking. I am Fred. [He runs through the wall, and is followed by his twin brother. Hazel shakes her head in disbelief.]

Molly groans, "Why are you two just like my brothers," she bangs her head on the table as everyone else laughs.

Hazel: Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to-
Mrs. Weasley: How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. [pan to a red haired boy, called Ron, who smiles] Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous.
Ginny: Good luck.

"Look its ickle Ginny!" Fred and George say pinching her cheeks and she slaps her hand away.
"My question is why would you trust a random person to just run at a wall?" Sirius asks.
"That's one of the bad things about Hazel. She's to trusting," Ron says messing with Hazel but she just doesn't wanna move from her position.

[Hazel takes a breath and runs at the wall. She shuts her eyes and emerges on the other side a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red train, which is the Hogwarts Express, and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Hazel sighs with relief.]

Lily is also letting out a sigh of relief when her son made it to the train ontime as shes the type of person who would rather be an hour early than a minute late.
"Does anyone else find it weird to watch yourself on the screen?" Ron asks out of nowhere.
"Yeah and it's literally all gonna be on me so we better get used to it," Hazel says with an eye roll.