The Philosophers Stone: Part 26

[Hazel walks down the stairs slowly. Halfway down, she winces, feeling her scar burning, and sees Professor Quirrell standing before the Mirror of Erised.]

"HIM?!" Multiple people yell out.
"But I thought Snape!" Sirius and James yell out.
Snape lets out a breath of relief that it's not actually him that is trying to kill Hazel.

Hazel: You? [Quirrell turns to face her] No. I-it can't be. Snape, h-he was the one—-
Quirrell: Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect p-p-p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?

"He faked his stuttering?!" Regulus asked in shock, "Didn't see that coming."

Hazel: But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
Quirrell: [smiling evilly] No, dear girl. I tried to kill you. [Hazel eyes him in disbelief and confusion] And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.

Lily turns to Snape, "Thank you." Snape just nods in return.
James, as much as it pained him nodded slightly to Snape in a thank you way.

Hazel: Snape was trying to save me?
Quirrell: I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.
Hazel: Then-then you let the troll in.
Quirrell: Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again.

"He's being really creepy about everything right now," Barty says slowly.
"Can I kill him?" Bellatrix asks.
"I'll join you," James and Lily say really mad.
"Just watch," Hazel says rolling her eyes.

Quirrell: [he turns towards the mirror again; Hazel winces as her scar burns again] He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never. [staring into the mirror] Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?
Unseen Inhuman Voice: Use the girl. [Hazel looks around, wondering where the voice is coming from]

"What was that?!" People scream out looking around the room.
"So you've always heard voices?" Ron asks leading him to get slapped in the back of the head by Hermione.

Quirrell: [turns to Hazel] Come here, Potter. Now! [Hazel slowly walks down the stairs, towards Quirrell and the mirror] Tell me... what do you see? [Hazel looks into the mirror, and for a few seconds, sees her standing next to Quirrell, then her reflection reaches into its pocket and pulls out a gleaming red ruby, the Philosopher's Stone; Hazel stares in amazement as her reflection smiles and winks, then puts the stone back in its pocket; Hazel feels his pocket and realizes the Stone really is in her pocket, then looks up again] What is it? [glances at Hazel while speaking] What do you see?

"What? How?" Regulus asks staring at the future Hazel.
"It will be explained if you keep watching," Hazel responds.
"That means SHUT UP!" A random first year shouts wanting to continue watching the film.

Hazel: [looks at Quirrell, then back at the mirror, determined not to let Quirrell know that she has the Stone] I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup.

"You need to get better at lying for these certain situations," McGonagall sighs shaking her head as James and Sirius stare at hear shocked she would say something like that.
Hazel, seeing her chance starts to get up to go back to her friends but Remus holds onto her not letting her leave wanting to make sure she was safe.

Unseen Inhuman Voice: She lies.

"Who's that?!" Multiple people yell out frightened

Quirrell: [angrily shouting] Tell the truth! What do you see?!
Unseen Inhuman Voice: Let me speak to her.
Quirrell: [as Hazel backs away] Master, you are not strong enough.