Not Without the Two of You - Jax x Opie x Reader

Warning: sexual harassment

Description: Shortly after they patch in to SAMCRO, Opie and Jax are almost arrested but their best friend and lover, who is also Bobby's daughter, takes the fall.

"Alright," Wayne said while walking into the interrogation room I was being held in. "I called your old man but I'm gonna need something to placate Johnson."

"Tell your precious deputy if he got along with the club maybe he could get his dick sucked on occasion," I said. I had no interest in being here even as a formality.

"Perfect record and you risk it taking the fall for two dropouts?" Wayne asked.

"I don't know what you mean."

He sat down across from me and opened a file. "Malatov cocktail through the window of Johnson's Jeep."

"Oof that's gonna cost a pretty penny, huh," I said. Wayne shook his head and kept reading.

"Evading arrest."

"I don't remember him identifying himself. I was worried I was in danger. Running was the natural solution."

"Assaulting an officer?"

I sighed. "He got handsy during the pat down. If he didn't want clocked he should've kept his hands off my tits."

Wayne sighed a little. "I can make most of it disappear. You'll still get something like damaging public property for the Jeep."

"I didn't do it."

"Who did?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was out for a walk and heard the explosion. Figured the Mayans were stirring shit up so I upped my pace for the clubhouse. Johnson saw me pass and wanted me and my guys for it. He's had it out for us since that joyride in his Jeep last year."

Wayne stood up and opened the door. The whole club was outside waiting for me, including the two newest patches: Jax and Opie. My best friends since we were in diapers were definitely responsible for the shit. I took the fall because I couldn't have them in jail.

Wayne shut the door to go talk to my old man.

The door opened again and Deputy Johnson walked in.

"I don't have anything to say to you."

"Miss Munson, you're in over your head here. Top of your class. On the fast track out of Charming via UCLA. You have everything going for you. Why let two no good assholes ruin it?"

"I don't know what you're implying."

"I can make sure tonight disappears," he said. "I think we both know what I want." I screamed as high pitched as I could as he moved closer.

Part of it was so hopefully Wayne would hear me, but the other part was genuine fear.

The door opened as the deputy jumped back.

"What the hell?" Wayne asked.

"Please kindly remove your deputy. And maybe remind him that he shouldn't be asking to get his dick sucked in exchange for keeping my record clean."

"Go to my office," Wayne said as he grabbed the handcuff keys from his key ring. He released my hands from the table and walked me to my family.

"We're dropping the charges. I'll swing by the lot later."

"Wayne if he doesn't lose his job, I'd like to file charges against him," I said.

"On what grounds?"