Will Be Okay - Juice x Reader x Happy

Description: Juice and his old lady have more or less brought Happy into a throuple on accident. When she is in a car accident, both Juice and Happy had to rush to the hospital.

I opened my eyes and looked over at Juice. He held my hand in his gently and was staring at me. He looked like he hadn't slept. When his eyes met mine, he instantly smiled.

"How do you feel baby?" He asked.

"Sore," I said. "Just glad I'm whole."

"Me too baby," he said. "Hap's almost here. He was in Tacoma when I called."

I nodded a little. "What happened?"

"We still don't know," he said. "It looked like a hit and run out on 15 though."

"I don't remember much."

"You hit your head pretty hard."

There was some yelling that sounded like it might be Happy arguing with a female.

"Go get him," I said. Juice was already on his feet and headed toward the door. When he opened the door I knew it was for sure Happy.

I heard Juice telling the nurses he was allowed in my room and she quit arguing with the men. Happy and Juice both walked in and Happy ran from the door to my bed. He immediately took my hand in his.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I will be."

"Juice told me everything that happened baby. I'm gonna stay til you're feeling better," he said. I nodded and smiled at him weakly.

Juice sat down across from Happy and placed his hand on my thigh. My left arm was in a sling.

"What all is wrong?"

"Your arm is busted. Ribs are fractured on that side. Everything else is superficial. Bumps, bruises, and a few cuts."

I nodded at Juice and closed my eyes.

I didn't notice I was crying at first. Not until Happy's hand came up to rest on my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"We've got you baby," he said. I nodded a little.

"I know. And thanks for coming."

"Are you in pain?" Juice asked. "Cause I can get a nurse to give you more morphine."

"No it's okay. Just freaked me out waking up in a hospital all beat up like this I guess."

They both seemed to understand.

It was quiet for a minute which I didn't mind. I did have to steal my hand back from Happy to wipe my eyes. He wasn't impressed at first but moved his hand to my leg.

"Wait, is my crow okay?"

My crow tattoo for being Juice's old lady was on my right forearm. It was a crow in flight with an iPod in its talons. If you looked closely, the song playing on the iPod was Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana. It was one of my favorite songs by the band and when Juice found out, he hacked the speakers in the garage to just randomly play it throughout the day since I'd started working in the office. Everyone began associating the song with us so when Juice had Happy draw up his crow for me, it just made sense to incorporate the song. The iPod was to symbolize Juice being the IT guy of the group.

"The doc didn't say-."

Happy sort of cut Juice off. "I will fix it somehow if I need to baby."

I nodded at both of the men, hoping the tattoo was okay.

"It'll be okay love," Juice said.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," he said. Happy seemed to look at us both, almost questioning us.

"I love you too Hap."

"I love you too baby."

It fell quiet as the two seemed to have a silent conversation. I closed my eyes and started to doze off, thankful for having both my guys here.